Follow me

7 October 2020

Magic

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at 
I am using this image for my cat loving buddies here on blogland.
Coloured with a combo  of copics and polychromo's
49 & Market flowers, Cocoa Vanilla elements.
sponsor for this challenge is

37 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Annie, as a cat lover this makes my heart sing. Love it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Such an adorable scene, Annie. Great colouring.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and wonderful card Annie

gr karin

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous image Annie, I love how their tails make a heart....aaaaah!! Lovely work as always xx

Claire said...

This is so pretty
Claire

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Annie! xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card with a great sentiment too.

Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is adorable, what a cute make, Love those kitties, Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, beautifully designed and coloured, I love the cat image and your wonderful embellishmets, Kate x x

pam said...

Beautiful card Annie
Hugs Pam x

Valerie-Jael said...

This is magical! Hugs, Valerie

Leslie Miller said...

This is adorable! A very sweet and fun card, Annie. Beautifully colored and put together.

Chris said...

A sweet image, perfect for a cat-lover! Love the layout and colours.
xx

meg said...

A beautiful touch of love and romance,love it

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love cats and I love your lovely card.
Kisses from Spain

Anonymous said...

Awe! Your kitty image is so sweet and beautifully colored! Love your wonderful details on this! HUGS

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Annie.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and you framed it beautifully
Carol x

Bunny said...

This is a cute scene and beautifully colored. [Bunny]

Christine said...

sweet card Annie, the image of the sweetheart cats and the beautiful frame is so perfectly put together.

Freubelmina said...

What a TOO sweet picture Annie and this one is so beautifully colored.
Wonderful how you have worked the beautiful flowers around it.
Have a nice Wednesday and sweet greetings, an extra cuddle to Mr. Montebxxxx

Shirley Young said...

Love it Annie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This so cute, love it

Shabneez said...

Super creation - adorable image! Shabneez x

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable, great design and a fabulous sentiment too x.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie and adorable cats 🐈 x

Mrs A. said...

I love how you have created this card. The colours are lovely.hugs Mrs A.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a delightful cute and pretty creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

OLga said...

bellissima card!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Annie, a super image and lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

loz said...

Beautiful image and card Annie..Loz

Conniecrafter said...

I love both cats and dogs but I will have to say this is just too cute, love that sentiment that goes with the image, love the layered elements behind the image and the flowers just top it all off beautifully. Like your ribbon and button too!

aga-craft said...

Rozkoszne kociaki :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thank you, I'm a cats lover, even if love also dogs... and all the animals!! :D Beautiful sweet card!

Chrissy said...

Awww, look at this sweet image and fabulous colouring, gorgeous card Annie, beautiful scene.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol L said...

This is just adorable! Love the image as well as the sentiments!

Fikreta said...

so aodrable card!