Thank you to all who entered our last challenge, your creations were beautiful.
The Sisterhood of Crafters
Our theme, chosen by myself is
Lots of Layers
I want to see lots of layers on your creations.
I have used a die and added my layers that way as well flowers from 49& Market..
The Sisterhood of Crafters
Our theme, chosen by myself is
Lots of Layers
I want to see lots of layers on your creations.
I have used a die and added my layers that way as well flowers from 49& Market..
Love to see your layers at our fabulous challenge and while there you can see what the teamies have made..
My lovely teamies can be visited here
Annie [me]

40 comments:
Brilliant layering of your elements and embellishments love the summery feel to your card
Beautifully created card Annie with all those gorgeous layers and flowers!
Świetna praca:) Radosna i pełna słońca:)
WOW this is so unique and pretty! Love the shape and all the color! Well done Sis!
So nice and colorful! Great layers!
Lia xx
Lovely layering. It reminds me of a mandala.
Beautiful colours Annie and a fabulous design, love it Kate x x
Beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Such a gorgeous creation Annie. Love all the layers. I still can't figure out how to make the picture of my cards larger on the new blogger. I only started using it yesterday.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Oh, Annie, I just love your beautiful layers here. Your card is so unique and feminine with the flowers. Have a great rest of your week!
Very pretty Annie and the shape is lovely for a change xx
it's so beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Bardzo kolorowa, radosna karteczka :) śliczne są te słoneczniki :)
I really love these overlays.
Great job, Annie.
Hugs from the antipodes.
Love all your layers, what a great card, those colours are so sunny, Hazelx
A pretty card Annie, a great shape and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful, love the layers and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow Annie, your design is stunning with all of these layers and I love that you've made it into this shaped card design too! Lovely colors and flowers!
Beautiful layered card Annie, love the shape and colours.
xx
LOve the shape and beautiful layers
Carol x
Love the shape, great card.
A very nice cheerful card Annie, you used beautiful layers and beautiful paper.
Dear greetings, also to my brown adolescent boy xxx
So beautiful Annie love to see lots of layers x
Yet another gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie
Such a beautiful card Annie, pretty design xx
Beautiful Annie, the layers are wonderful and the colours are my favourite, fabulous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh yes, lots of layers indeed! Very nice and bright.
Beautiful die-cuts, colors and a fabulous way to send love via the mail!
Love your card Annie and the colors are just beautiful!
Grtz Ellen
This is gorgeous Annie, so pretty, love the layers and pretty colours. Xx
Really beautiful layering! Love it!
Hugs,
Conny
So lovely, Annie! Lots of layers and pretty colors!
A wonderful selection of die cuts and flowers pulled together with beautiful colours :)
Fabulous layering, great vibrant colours and a wonderful feminine card Annie x.
You're so good with the layers, Annie and you've got some nice die cuts all layered up on this one! That's an interesting one in the back with all the holes. I like it! Pretty flowers. I was gifted some 49 & Market paper and it's gorgeous. I'd never heard of them, sheesh. Under a rock again.
Stunning card and layers Annie..Loz
Great layering, beautiful design!
Very beautiful.
Annie, this is brilliant! Your colorful layers would brighten the darkest of days. Such a gorgeous card!!
Such pretty layering you have done with those dies and I like the patterns in it too, I love the look of layering but not always good at it, great challenge!
Post a Comment