Follow me

20 October 2020

Pumpkin Sale

Welcome back to my blog.  Another day and another  new challenge commences at Lemon shortbread Challenges  and the theme is Anything Goes....
I have chosen to showcase this image called
Halloween Greetings
I am not into Halloween here down under but have enjoyed making this cute image into some thing more pleasurable...and to my liking.
DP from "G" basics paper pad and some lovely stickers sent to me a while back.
Do look forward to seeing your lovely creations at our challenge
Lemon shortbread Challenges 

linking to
[a brand new challenge go check it out]
anything goes/halloween

48 comments:

Christine said...

Adorable card Annie.
We use our pumpkins for the dogs, we boil them up and feet it to them when they have upset tummies :)

GerJanne said...

Lovely card with the pumpkins and te sweet girl. I don't know Halloween exactly, here in the Netheralnds it isn't a 'regular thing'.

Je@net said...

A beautiful card, Annie!

Claire said...

Adorable. Love the softness of the card
Claire

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Beautiful and cute card, Annie!
Hugs from Spain

meg said...

Beautiful card in gorgeous colours

Shirley Young said...

Looks lovely Annie. Don’t think Halloween will be celebrated here in the normal way due to our Covid restrictions xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Annie! Have a good and safe day, hugs, Valerie

Freubelmina said...

I have nothing at all with Halloween Annie, but I really like this image, a beautiful card!
Dear greetings, don't forget my big brown friend! xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and such a lovely card Annie
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Annie,love the image.xxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and adorable image Annie love the layout too x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely image, great card.

Kuni said...

Lovely card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Janette said...

Such a sweet image, very pretty card.x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used this image Annie - you have made a gorgeous card from it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love the colours and design Love and hugs Carole x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I prefer cute Halloween cards and this one is lovely.
Lorraine

Diane said...

Wow, a fabulously and beautifully designed card! Thank you for joining us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!
Diane TOBHC DT {Nellies Nest}

cotnob said...

A lovely card Annie, a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

karin said...

Gorgeous card Annie!
Take care
Karin
Xxx

Chris said...

A really sweet take on the Halloween theme Annie, pretty image and lovely papers.
xx

Gerrina said...

e're not into haloween either, but spooky, maybe cute and for dure autumn colours is what drows me to it...
This one is cute, has the colours; it is a beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Apologies for absence, been on holiday. I don’t do Halloween either but you have made a great card with the added extras

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and love your alternative Halloween card
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very cute & pretty card Annie. I don't like Halloween but this is lovely.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

mamawcindy said...

What a sweet image. Love your card. I haven't made anything for Halloween yet. I usually make my grandkids a little something. I do enjoy giving out candy to the little children. Hope you are staying safe.
cindys-greencricut

Carol L said...

What a sweet and fun image and such a cute scene you've created as well!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful papers and sweet image on this gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a lovely card, it could be an Autumnal Birthday card, Hazelxx

Anonymous said...

She turned out absolutely precious Annie! I am a huge lover of all things Halloween/Fall spooky, cute, sweet and everything! LOL! I'm glad you were able to create something suited to your tastes which is also why I love crafting as we can make it our own. Beautifully done friend! HUGS

HilaryJane said...

Great layout and colours. I like how the smaller images don't overshadow the main image but compliment it perfectly xx

Mac Mable said...

I am with you on the Halloween Annie...x Adorable card and so very pretty x.

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Annie..

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Annie, lovely image and colours, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi dear aNNie. A lovely image and a sweet card, despite the theme LOL :D Hugs

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Darlene said...

Fabulous! Who says Halloween has to be all creepy ... I like your CUTE side of Halloween! Well done! Appreciate your support! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back next month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Tammy L said...

I love how you combined the halloween image with a fall setting. Really well done. Thanks for playing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Annie. I also don't do halloween but the children enjoy it..loz

Carol S. said...

Like you Annie, Halloween is not for me but your card is so pretty. Love the image, as she is adorable. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie wow such a beautiful card,well done my friend. I fix up a little section at home for Halloween ,my littlest grandies love it ,but my daughter not so much ,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful card.

Leslie Miller said...

Another pretty one! I just love how you dressed up your card to make this image work more for you. I'm glad you came to play with us at Two Old Bats, Annie!

Valerija said...

This is just so adorable Annie, a beautiful image and lovely design.
Valerija xx

Lisa Lynn said...

GORGEOUS.

Conniecrafter said...

I love the way you have made this halloween image into a lovely Autumn card, pretty papers and love stickers too!

N-Eva said...

Gorgeous card, a great image and design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva