Follow me

5 November 2020

Happy Harvest mice

A bit of a 'wind down' day for me...
Happy Harvest mice are so cute... Using my Promarkers again
and trying to get the "hang" of using them. It amazes me how
'smooth' and clear they look after photographing.. :)
Fussy cutting & Echo Park Fall Market collection
Linking to
Halloween/Harvest

Go Dotty 

48 comments:

Valerija said...

So cute, I love this image. Wonderful card!
Valerija xx

Christine said...

awe so cute, and great coloring with the promarkers :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are SO adorable. I love how you colored the corn and the push cart.

Claire said...

Very very cute
Claire

meg said...

A beautifully coloured autumnal or Thanksgiving image Annie love your card

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautifulllllllllll and cute Annie
Gr Karin

Shirley Young said...

Beautiful Annie, your colouring looks fabulous xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the sweet mice! Hugs, Valerie

Babs said...

Adorable image and you have coloured it so perfectly I love my promakers too.beautiful card.
Babs x

Lynne said...

Oh this is so cute, I love those mice and fab papers too x

Jane Savage said...

Eeeek so adorable!!! xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Annie,beautifully coloured image.xxx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I really adore these nice and naughty mice !! A wonderful card, Annie !!
Hugs from Spain

Irene said...

This Promarker-girl loves your sweet mice!
XxIrene

Janette said...

This is so sweet and so cute, what a lovely card Annie.xx

Margreet said...

Great colouring of the cute image. Love the backing papers.
xxx Margreet

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image and beautifully coloured. Great card. Anesha x

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and great colouring -love the papers too
Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh so cute Annie, what a wonderful topper and card, lovely colouring too, Kate x

Mia said...

Simply amazing!!!!!!!

brenda said...

So very sweet Annie and love the frosty feel of the one below, missed it I'm afraid as internet's been down.

B x

Mac Mable said...

What an adorable little scene, with the cutest of mice, beautifully coloured with the pro-markers x.

Bunny said...

What a sweet card. I love the coloring. Especially of the corn. That looks like quite a harvest for them. [Bunny]

Mrs A. said...

I love these meeces so cute. Hugs Mrs A.

cards-by-epie said...

Amazing card , I love the mouses they are bizzee !
Nice weekend Annie , from Epie

aga-craft said...

Bardzo słodka karteczka :) pieknie pomalowana :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, aren't they cute! Your coloring certainly looks great to me. An adorable card, Annie!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful fall card, love the sweet mice.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card, those mice are so cute and lovely colouring ! Hugs, Enny

GerJanne said...

Oh so cute this stamp! And marvelous coloring!

Freubelmina said...

Dear Annie, I am already 3 cards behind but have now viewed and enjoyed them, they are very beautiful and sweet again!
A big hug to you and also a big hug for my brown boyfriend xxxx

HilaryJane said...

very cute mice, I really like how you have framed the picture xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really cute and you coloured the mice so well
Hugs

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, I love those cute little mice - a fab card Annie.
Lorraine x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautifully coloured and a lovely little image. Promarkers are indeed super but I wish the barrel was better designed, I always lose the colour dots silly me. Hope you had a real chilled day with your colouring, I could do with some chilled out time coming my way. Stay safe Hugs Tracey xx

Carol L said...

Cute card Annie, and as luck would have it, I just made a pot of corn bisque for dinner tonight. Love how you colored the corn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving your wee mice Annie, and so beautifully coloured too. Well done
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Gina said...

So sweet with the little mice ! Creative regards, Gina

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super and I love your colouring, I love the smooth effect from alcohol markers. Hazelx

Sandra H said...

Aww Annie what a cute card and images love the corn 🌽 and those two mice 🐁 so adorable x

Lowcarb team member said...

The mice are so sweet :)
A cute looking card.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my they are just adorable, love your coloring, especially the corn, like how you used the papers too!

Crafty KJ said...

Aw I love this! Those little mice are just too cute and your colouring is fab! Love those papers too - everything co-ordinates so well. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen x

Annie H said...

Adorable card with those lovely mice, beautiful colouring.
xx Annie

Fikreta said...

its very nice card!