Follow me

17 November 2020

Shooting Star

Welcome back to my blog. 
 Hope your day is going well and you are all fine.
 A new challenge commences at
 Lemon shortbread Challenges  and the theme is
Anything Goes....
I am using this  cute image I chose, called
Shooting Star
Copic markers, die cuts, stitching and glitter added.
 Lemon shortbread Challenges

40 comments:

Freubelmina said...

What a sweet card Annie. You colored the pretty girl pretty. I also really like the dies behind the girl.
Love and also to Monte (how much he will play in the kennel) xxx

Monica C. said...

A lovely image and great card, Annie. Hope you are well?
Hugs Monica

Claire said...

The colours are just perfect what a pretty image
Claire

Je@net said...

A very lovely card, Annie!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Annie, stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin

meg said...

A beautiful image in gorgeous colours,love the lace and background paper

Valerija said...

A fantastic card, as always.
Valerija xx

Margreet said...

Great colouring of that sweet girl. Love the glittering.
xxx Margreet

Craftfanka said...

Ale SUPER!!!!

aga-craft said...

Urocza karteczka, śliczna gwiazdeczka :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie what an gorgeous image and I love how you have coloured and presented her - such a gorgeous card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Very lovely card, sweetie Annie!
Hugs from Spain

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Annie,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

Janette said...

Such a sweet card Annie, very pretty.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie gorgeous image x

Marjan said...

Lovely card, Annie! The glitter you added is wonderful!

Chris said...

This is so sweet and pretty Annie, lovely image, beautiful colouring and I love the sparkle.
xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautifully sweet image Annie, it's a gorgeous card and colours, Kate x

Lowcarb team member said...

A sweet, lovely card.
I do like the colours you've used.

All the best Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is cute! Her dress is so pretty. I can really see the glitter!

Carol L said...

How sweet is she and how cute are all those stars too! Adorable card - and just love the lace at the bottom!

Liz said...

A lovely card, Annie. I love the decorative frame around the sweet image. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Was sure I had commented on this one-love the cute image and beautiful lace border.
Carol x

Bunny said...

Cute card. I love the shimmery dress she has on. Lovely dies, too. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Annie, she has lovely eyes and her dress is so pretty,love the stars and lace, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful image Annie and beautifully coloured. A gorgeous card design too.
Hope you are staying safe. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Beautiful coloring and wonderful layering.

Margaret Mifsud said...

So cute and adorable Annie! Beautiful colouring too. Love your cards! xx

Kuni said...

Very beautiful.
Hugs
Kuni

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable Annie x.

OLga said...

Bellissime carte!Come stai?Proteggiti dal covid19.

cotnob said...

This is lovely Annie, such a sweet image - a pretty card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Conniecrafter said...

Awww, she is just too cute, I love how her dress just sparkles, the combo of the yellow and blue stars is a terrific idea, love how that looks. The stitched star in with it too is cool!

HilaryJane said...

More stitching and perfectly accurate, very well done. Love how you have coloured her dress too xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet card, love your colouring and the stitched star!!

loz said...

Beautiful card image and stitching Annie..Loz

KraftyKoolKat said...

This creation is very sweet & endearing Annie. I adore the image & the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!