Follow me

1 December 2020

Angel music

Welcome back to my blog.  Hope your day is going well.
A new challenge commences at Lemon shortbread Challenges  and the theme is
Anything Goes....
I am using this  cute image I chose, called
Angel music
Copic markers and my bow maker were used.
Making an easel card with DP from my stash, a few poinsettia flowers and other doco's found in my 'trash' box.
The year is closing almost to an end and would love to
see you enter our challenge at
 Lemon shortbread Challenges 

33 comments:

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Two lovely musician angels to start the month of December with an adorable card.
Kisses from Spain

Claire said...

Stunning what a great shape
Claire

Freubelmina said...

Oh wow Annie, those angels are TOO cute! You made a nice card with cheerful paper.
I'm going to take a closer look because I missed another card (s) .... I'm a bit sick :( Love xxxx

Valerija said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the Angels and the design.
Valerija xx

Craftfanka said...

Jaka cudowna świąteczna karteczka! Ogromnie mi się podoba:)

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful image Annie, and I love how you have used it on this gorgeous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, love the angels. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

aga-craft said...

wspaniała radosna karteczka , aniołki sa bajeczne :)

Lia said...

The angels are so cute. A lovely card Annie.
Lia xx

meg said...

they look as though they are playing their hearts out a fabulous card with a great image

Creaellenknutselsite said...

what a beautiful card i love musician angels
hugs ellen

Gerrina said...

So cheerful and happy! Great colouring and image! Hugs, Gerrina

Janette said...

So sweet Annie, a gorgeous card.x

Ans Gilbert said...

Very pretty card with with the wonderful image, love it!
Hugs
Ansx

Chris said...

This is so pretty and sweet Annie, lovely image, colours and design.
xx

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card and the angels are beautiful Annie. Gorgeous!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous easel card and love the beautiful Angels
Carol x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Annie. This is so sweet! I love that it's an easel card too. Gorgeous! xx

Darlene said...

OMG sooooooooooo adorable! Great job Sis!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Really great card and I love how your angels are playing music, too.

Margreet said...

Stunning card with those lovely angels. Pretty papers too.
xxx Margreet

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Annie, your card is beautiful, lovely angels and gorgeous colours, super design too, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These wee girls are adorable, love the bright papers with them, Hazel xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Annie, those angels are just as sweet as can be! Such a darling card design my friend! HUGS

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and happy, aNNie!! I just adore those angels and your so festive design! Adorable papers and colours choice!

Mac Mable said...

Adorable easel card and so very pretty x.

Bunny said...

Your "trash" box. That cracks me up. Cute card. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

aren't they just too sweet, I love the one angels big cheeks as she blows that instrument! Love the details in the dies and cute easel design! Love the skis and how they are decorated!

Carol L said...

This is such a cute easel card with those darling little angels! I just love all the cute details!

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card Annie the little Angels are gorgeous and love your design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

A great card design for those darling little angels xx

Fikreta said...

beautiful card.