Another challenge this month at
Double D challenges
Double D challenges
Our challenge is
Flowers in Containers

I was inspired by the yellow flowers in the jar..... using a stamp by Power Poppy and coloured with ProMarkers and yellow Fleximarker.
Hope the mood board will inspire your creativity.
Join us at
Double D challenges

56 comments:
wonderful container of wild flowers and love your DP frame :)
Really pretty card Annie. Sorry it's been so long since I last visited. Hope to do better from now on. Love your work .. so inspirational. hugs x
Beautiful love the way ypu have captured the rustic bucket
Beautiful card, stay safe, hugs, Valerie
How pretty are the flowers, lively sentiment. A beautiful card
Fabulous shading on the bucket and colouring of the flowers,love the papers
I love flowers and this beautiful filled vase of yours is gorgeous Annie. Dear greetings xxxx
It's a lovely card. I've just added my card for the challenge.
Another fabulous card Annie, I love the blue and yellow shades - so summery
beautiful card with the flowers you've made pretty colours
hugs ellen
Your flowers are gorgeous. You color so beautifully, too.
Wonderful container of wild flowers made with lovely colors!!
Hugs from Spain
Absolutely gorgeous Annie! One of my favorite flowers in my garden!
Beautiful colouring on the bucket Annie and a lovely design too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine DT
Wow, your card is stunning!!! Love the design and the perfect coloring!! Great job!!
Totally stunning card Annie what beautiful flowers and the boarder on the card is stunning too enjoy your day x
this is so pretty Annie, beautifully done xx
Beautiful card i love the yellow flowers always bring springtime to mind.xx
Such a beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Great card Annie. Love the wild flower bouquet.
Karin
Xxx
One of my favorite stamps from Power Poppy. It can stand alone and just be gorgeous. Great card for this challenge.
Beautiful card and image
Carol x
Beautiful, Annie! Love the pop of blue and perfect shading on the flower container. Wow! The flower border down the side is so pretty. I love that sentiment too.
Beautiful potted flowers, sentiment, and a wonderful vertical frame of greenery too! Fabulous card!
Rustic and beautiful Annie! I do like that image you've colored up so perfectly. That would fit right in with my own décor. ;0)
A pretty card Annie, a lovely image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A real beauty of wild flowers.
Keep safe
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful card, Annie! Looks like a fun challenge theme too!
What a BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the stamp you chose to use and the coloring is perfect! What a happy creation ... thanks for the smile! HUGS to ya sis!
Gorgeous container filled with beautiful yellow flowers. Also love the way you photographed the card with the yellow flowers at the background.
xxx Margreet
Very delicate and pretty. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine
Beautiful card and like your sentiment.
What a stunning card, I love that image and the beautiful border on the side! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Tammy x
Very pretty card with the pretty stamp,
Hugs,
Ansx
Such a lovely image Annie, your card is beautiful.
xx
Absolutely stunning card Annie, such a pretty floral image, beautifully coloured too. Wonderful design and embellishments, Kate x
Beautiful card, Annie. I love your coloring, especially on that vase.
Hugs Monica
Gorgeous vase with flower, beautiful colouring!
A adoreble card Annie I love your design with flowers
Have e nice evening , greetzz Epie
Such a beautiful floral creation Annie. Shabneez x
Gorgeous card Annie. Hoping to see a picture of Suze tomorrow..Loz
A stunning card Annie and love the image and design. Beautiful!! Stay safe and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Another outstanding card Annie. I love this one. Very pretty and a great layout that really highlights the image. Great job.
Beautifully colored, love that paper with it, great design, love how the border flows over the strip too!
Annie, Your soft muted plaid, sunny gingham, studded accents make your rustic floral image pop! Thank you for sharing your refreshing creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Stay safe and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Beautiful Annie,love the stamp, fabulous colouring and such a lovely card design..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh what a gorgeous image you have there Annie, and as usual, beautifully coloured. Love the card as a whole
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
this is a very beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)
TTFN,
CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member
Brilliant sentiment and I love that vase, clever background too xx
So beautiful, I love that image!
Wow, you made this image into such a beautiful card, Annie! Gorgeous!
Stunning card! Very pretty
Good luck - Mel Sanz JDS DT
Love your coloring and the bright, sunny colors. The yellow gingham is perfect here, such a beautiful card.
A beautiful card Annie. I love the pretty image and your colouring is perfect. The papers and layout are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x
beautiful card!
Post a Comment