Follow me

16 January 2021

The work bench

Big welcome to my new followers, am following you back.
Haven't coloured up an image for a boy/guy for ages,
so it's great to have a challenge for the boys. 
Using:
Tabs and fabric from old jeans, 
Stitching [hit and miss]
Designer papers by Echo Park
Torn box and misted blue with dylusions
Image is by LOTV
Pro-Markers
~~~~~~~~~~
linking to
The boys are back in town
Digi image
 ~~~~
A few pics of my day today in the garden and glorious weather.
"My Haven"







I will visit you all on Sunday.
♥

46 comments:

GerJanneke said...

Don't make me jealous! It's cold overhere...
Your coloring is beautiful. Very nice card for a boy/man.
Enjoy your paradise!

loz said...

Fabulous men's card annie.. Love your garden pics', Is Monte OK. Have not seen a photo of him for a while.....Loz

Claire said...

Love this image. I think i have it somewhere. A great card design

aga-craft said...

Piene masz miejsce w Twoim ogrodzie, bajkowe :) Cudowna słoneczna pogoda :0) u nas zima i śnieg, dzieci pod domem lepią bałwana :) śliczna karteczka, nie znałam tego stempelka :) Pozdrawiam:)

Lisa xx said...

As i turn thr dial on my central heating, I am sooooo jealous, I wanna come over and sit in your pool!!!!
Anyway, this is fabulous...perfect image for our Boys theme

Thank you so much for playing along with the Cuties xx

meg said...

A great masculine card,males of all ages seem to enjoy d.i.y love your papers and layout.So jealous of your weather and beautiful garden

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I live these guys, great colouring and texture. Fab pics, snowing today

Kuni said...

Lovely and sweet Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Sandra H said...

Beautiful image Annie and your colouring is stunning love this card and you heaven could just jump in that pool 🏊‍♀️ and sit around your garden it looks such a delight take care x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image....What a beautiful garden you have I am so jealous I am looking out of the window to a blanket of snow.xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Annie - love that you used actual denim for this image.
What a beautiful garden and pool you have.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and fabulous card Annie

your garden looks fantasticccccccccccc
Gr Karin

Creaellenknutselsite said...

oooh wat een mooi kaartje met de schattige stempel als het jongetje klaar is met klussen mag ie ook bij mij komen klussen haha
mooie foto's van je tuin
groetjes ellen

OLga said...

Qui fa freddo e tu in Australia stai in paradiso.Ti invidio,buona giornata Annie.

daantje said...

I love your card and i love your garden. I am jealous the weater here is cold.

Janette said...

This is so cute, I love the image, he reminds me of someone long ago, gorgeous card Annie.
Your garden and pool look amazing, your so lucky to have such a wonderful space and the weather to go with it, enjoy.x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card,love the colouring. You have a beautiful garden. Anesha x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card and fantastic photos of your beautiful garden. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Je@net said...

Your card is a real cutie, Annie!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I loved the card. Your garden is absolutely wonderful.
Regards

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and image love all the texture and garden pics
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous masculine card Annie- love the image, your beautiful colouring and the gorgeous papers.
Your garden looks wonderful, so peaceful and beautiful...and warm!!!Enjoy it! :) xx

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, a fabulous masculine design.
Great photographs, it was a cold, wet dog walk here this morning.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Toooooooo cute love the image tfs!!!

Rosina said...

What a great fun boy card this Annie is, such anice and beautifully colored digi stamp on it ...
And those gorgeous pictures you show make me a bit jealous ... Here it is currently snowing ... really winter so ..
Hugs Rosina

Fikreta said...

this is great card!
oh your garden is so nice!

Lynne said...

A great boy card Annie. I drool over your photos they make me so jealous. I wish it was a bit warmer here x

Donna said...

Fabulous masculine card-beautifully colored. Your garden area is great, do you color out there?

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love you used old jeans fabric, great recycling!! Adorable image and colouring. Your garden is really a piece of heaven, wow!
Enjoy your days!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, what an awesome home and property you have, Annie! Looks like paradise! Your boy's card is adorable Gorgeous colouring!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous card, such a cute image and love the addition of the fabric layers and the little wrench in the corner, brilliant!
Your garden is looking beautiful and very lush and very jealous of that pool!! We had snow today,so cold and frosty and not beautiful flowers!!Enjoy and take care, Michelle xx

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, he's adorable! This could be my friend's grandson. So cute! Love the plaid and the blue jean scraps. I'm feeling some garden envy as I sit here on a winter day. It's actually rather warm, though, and I spent some time outside picking up storm debri. Your sanctuary is so beautiful, Annie!

Carol L said...

They just don't get much cuter than this! I love that busy young man working his tools! Great layering of those panels too. Annie, your home just looks like paradise! What a wonderful home you've made with amazing gardens and beautiful scenery! I love the pool area for cooling off too - it's just dreamy and oh so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card Annie. Love the pictures of you beautiful garden. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Conniecrafter said...

Awww he is too cute, you have done a fabulous job coloring him up. I love your layering of the background and I like the little tools hanging off the jute! Terrific guy card!
Oh I so enjoyed the pretty sunshine pictures, looks like a lovely spot to relax!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First, I love your new blog banner. Second, I love your wonky sewing. It truly MAKES your adorable card.

I don't suppose you would like to adopt me (GRIN)! I want to come hang out with you, as I'm sure do a lot of other people.

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Annie. This card is out right amazing. I love all the detail and the layout and color scheme is wonderful. Your coloring is perfect and I love the pictures of your garden as well. Great card Annie,

Ina G said...

Fabulous fun boy card aNNie. Love the layers and layout. Swooning over your back yard. Beautiful and colourful. What a peaceful surround for down time. Enjoy!

Darlene said...

O-M-G this card is adorable! Fabulous coloring & design! How cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE your haven ...I still regret not taking the time to come to your beautiful home when we were in Australia with you. But so appreciative of all the amazing sites you shared with us. If I had a haven like this, I would get absolutely NO crafting done!! Our ground is covered in snow again and the temperatures are cold. Enjoy your sunshine my sweet sis! HUGS

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous colouring of the adorable boys/guys card with a wonderful design x. Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden photos Annie....Yes I can see why it is your Haven....Enjoy x.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderfully cute male card.
Lovely photo's of your garden too, the weather looks glorious.
Lorraine

JD/ Jill said...

Great masculine card! Great design! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics!

KraftyKoolKat said...

I am totally jealous of your Haven Annie. It is freezing here and even when it is warm, I haven't got a place like that. I adore your masculine creation. Is there any type of card you can't make? lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Patsy Long said...

I just love this image and your card is beautiful. Such cute embellishments and lovely paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Best of luck with your entry - Patsy DT

Jules said...

Hi Annie

A great card for the men folk.

Love your colouring and your paper choices .. .. and stitching too! Love it!

Beautiful pictures of your garden. Nothing like that here! Our garden is completely sodden with rain and no hint of beautiful sunshine.

Love Jules xx

Lynne said...

Back with my DT head on. I love this cute image, in fact I made a card with it for my hubby one year, and your colour scheme is perfect. Thank you for doing in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT