Follow me

12 January 2021

winter package gift .

Good to see so many entries in our challenges at
Our challenges are always Anything Goes, and I know this
suits many of you.  My Design Team card this time I am
Glitter paper by Prima, flowers from 49 & Market,
Designer papers by Kaisercraft, Christmas pack
Copic markers
Come along and join in at

34 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie, I love the colours you've used.

Sue xx

Bunny said...

Lovely card. The image is great and you've colored it beautifully. [Bunny]

Stamps and Paper said...

beautiful card Annie love the colours

Anne

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Annie, that's a lovely image.xx

OLga said...

Colori molto belli!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely coat she has on!!! Love the colours you have gone for, hope alls safe and well with you, Love Hazel xx

Chris said...

That gorgeous shade of purple contrasts beautifully with the muted colours of the image- beautiful design Annie.
xx

aga-craft said...

Úliczna zimowa karteczka , pieknie jej w tych fioletach :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Annie. Such beautiful colours and detail.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Monica C. said...

Also pretty! I love the bold purple you have used here. Cute image.
Hugs Monica

Margreet said...

So beautiful, great coloring and I love the purple and grey.
xxx Margreet

meg said...

Love your beautiful background colour and the embellishments you used to complement the pretty image

Doreen said...

Great colours and image a gorgeous card.xxx

Glennis F said...

Love the colours Annie, my favourite!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie adorable image looking well wrapped up xx

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty with the rich purple and flowers! Wow!

GerJanne said...

I think she bought something she always wanted! Very lovely card and your coloring is amazing!

Gina said...

Beautiful card Annie ! Lovely digi ! Creative regards, Gina

Suze said...

Lovely card Annie. I like the sweet image and that you just adorned two corners of the frame.

Carol S. said...

Wow!!! Annie, this is a beautiful card. The design with the papers and flowers is stunning and a perfect match for the beautifully coloured image. Stay safe and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Annie, loving the purple and gorgeous card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

So sophisticated and like your deep purple background and flowers!

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card, lovely image. Anesha

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card aNNie, the girl is very sweet and the papers so vibrant!!

Carol W said...

I love, love love this card. I love the purple and image. Great layout and coloring. Awesome job Annie.

Christine said...

purple isn't a colour I pull out very often, it looks stunning on your card- wonderful inspiration :)

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A wonderful card with those purple and purple tones.
Hugs from Spain

Freubelmina said...

Annie youv made a beautiful card in very nice colors.
A pretty lady in the picture. Love x

Carol L said...

This card really speaks to me in those vibrant shades of purple! Love the tilted panels and flowers too!

Lynne said...

A beautiful card, my favourite colour x

Conniecrafter said...

She looks so pretty in her winter coat and hat with that little bow!! Your flowers are a beautiful touch with her and like the papers on an angle like that!

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured Annie, lovely layout and colour theme, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

All wrapped up and cosy for Winter and what a darling of an image x.

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card