AUSTRALIA DAY
♥Big welcome to my recent followers, so happy to see you here♥
Good to see so many entries in our challenges at
Our challenges are always Anything Goes, and I know this
suits many of you. My Design Team card this time I am
using Winter snow muff girl
Glitter paper by Prima, flowers from 49 & Market,
Designer papers by Maja Designs, Summertime pack
Prismacolour pencils.
Come along and join in at
Note:
Due to legal obligations I will be away from my
computer for a week or so...
I will visit you all when I can and thank you for your comments.
♥


47 comments:
Lovely wintercard so cute your winter snow muff girl!
Gave a great day.
A gorgeous image and colours
That is a cute image and in the heat of our summer I watch snowy images with envy.
Gorgeous, Annie. Love the dotted paper and your coloring of that girl!
xxx Margreet
Lovely and cute your card with this winter snow girl, Annie!
Have a great day.
Hugs from Spain
Beautiful card and colours Annie..Loz
What a great picture and so nice colored Annie. All fits together.
Hugs and love from me to you xxx
You've really captured the cold and frosty feel there Annie.
B x
it's a very beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful design Annie, such a lovely image and great colours xx
Lovely card, the blue is so pretty
Quant'è bella questa card e i colori sono meravigliosi.Buona giornata.
Love the icy blues against the red a beautifully coloured Image teamed with gorgeous papers
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Gorgeous card and love the beautifully coloured image
Carol x
Wow.. this is wonderful! Really awesome card!
Hugs,
Conny
Śliczna zimowa karteczka :) miłego świętowania :)
Stunning image and design.
Hugs xx
Beautiful card, such a lovely image. Hugs Anesha
Beautiful card Annie that sweet girl looks so pretty.xx
Wonderful winter card! Hugs, Valerie
Such a lovely card and image!!!
Pretty image, beautiful colouring- love your choice of papers and design.
xx
Lovely wintercard so cute your winter snow muff girl!
hugs ellen
This is awesome Annie. Thank you for reminding me that I have this image. I will never make it look as good as you though sweetie. Hope to see you back in the fold again soon.
Take Care
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
She's a beauty and colored to perfection! Happy Australia Day and I'll miss you while you're gone! Take care!
Pretty card!
Happy Australia Day, Annie. LOVE that card and her muff.
You asked who Bernie is. He is a former Presidential candidate named Bernie Sanders who attended the inauguration at the Capitol in the US on Jan. 20. He brought his own chair and, unlike everyone else who wore leather gloves to the event, he wore woolen mittens. His photo went viral, so he had several thousand tee shirts printed up with his image and they sold out within 45 minutes. He gave all the proceeds to a local group who feeds the hungry. Here are a few photos I found when I did an internet search to show his mittens in action:
https://octoberfarm.blogspot.com/2021/01/more-bernie.html
Super colour choice, I really like the big dots and your colouring! Pretty card!
Very beautiful card Annie...love it!
Getz Ellen
Such a gorgeous wintry card Annie. We had snow in the UK over the weekend but sadly it missed my little patch of Dorset xx
What a pretty card, with a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured, Kate x
Hope you had a super Australia Day. Love this card, I could have done with her muff today!!! Chilly!!!
I love this blue Annie, fabulous image and colouring and gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh, how pretty! You do such a lovely job of designing around your images.
Lovely card in the national colors...
It's a really fabulous card aNNie, such great feel with all the blue tones! Adorable image!
In Australia there are laws that oblige persons to not use computers? I didn't know this.
Don't worry for comments, enjoy your free-connection days and your lovely Suze!
Hugs
Gorgeous winter card, perfect timing as we have a forecast for snow tomorrow, yeah!
Adorable image and a wonderful card Annie. Happy Australia day and enjoy your time away from your computer x.
She looks so pretty in our her sweet outfit, all nice and warm! Like your paper layering with her so pretty!
Hope your time away goes smoothly for you!
Happy Australia day Annie, I hope you sat in the garden with a glass of something and enjoyed the day.
Great card, love all the blue tones, so perfect for a winter day and a girl wearing hand muffs :)
So beautiful Annie is your card beautiful image used hope you enjoyed your Australian day x
so pretty!
A beautiful card Annie, a pretty image and lovely bold background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creation Annie! You are SO talented! Good Luck on Jury Duty!! Thinking of you Sis!
A wonderful winter card :)
All the best Jan
Lovely card! The blues are lovely and the image beautifully colored.
Hope all is well with you.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment