Follow me

13 February 2021

Live, Laugh, Love

Using a slim line die, which we all love for posting and some
Bugaboo images, 
Coloured with prisma's and left one black and white.
Small Prima Marketing flowers with a bit of gesso added.
Linking to
anything goes
Make a slim line card

Enjoy the weekend. A soft rainy day here.


51 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I believe that love and laughter are essentials if we are to have a life and not an existence.

Diane said...

Wonderful slimline design and fabulous butterflies.

I joined your fabulous blog.

Hugs diane



Suze said...

Lovely card Annie. I like the pattern around each circle which makes them stand out more.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and design Annie..Loz

Claire said...

Beautifully done. Love the slimline design

Shirley Young said...

Great design Annie xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

wow beautiful card i love the colour and the butterflies
i have today a slimline too on my blog
hugs ellen

meg said...

Beautiful sentiment and butterflies,the sentiment a reminder of what is important today

Irene said...

Lovely slimline die and love the butterflies in the openings!
XxIrene

Freubelmina said...

Ooow Annie, I love the butterflies, youv made a Too beautiful slimline card.
Have a nice weekend and lots of love xxxxx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Wonderful slimline design and fabulous butterflies, Annie.
Hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

Exquisite card Annie. Love the images and the die cut frame you have used around them, but the perfect touch is that wee bunch of flowers!! The frustrated florist strikes again :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. Those butterflies are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous Annie! Have a great weekend, take care! Hugs, Valerie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous slimline design, so pretty
Lorraine x

Janette said...

Hi Annie, super pretty card and sweet images I love it.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Your slimline card is so pretty Annie


Anne

Sandra H said...

So pretty Annie pleasant change to see a slim card love the sentiments and flowers xx

Anita van Deur said...

Gorgeous slim line card with he butterfly`s xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, lovely butterflies and great slimline design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aga-craft said...

Cudowne motyle :) pełnia życia :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and sweet slimline!

Chris said...

Fabulous card Annie, lovely slimline design, beautiful images and sentiment.
Bright sunshine here- but still freezing cold hoping the snow melts soon! Pavements too icy to walk on yet.
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love butterflies and this is so pretty

Carol L said...

Great slimline design - I have yet to dip my toes into that slimline water but I love how this turned out! Love the little graphic of the dog with your name in the big heart too! xoxo

Bunny said...

Lovely slimline card. Enjoy your Valentine's Day. [Bunny]

Enny said...

Wow what a beautiful slimline card, yes, I like to make those ! Love your cute doggie with your name ! Hugs, Enny

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card. I love the die and how you've left one of the butterflies black and white x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a sweet card, love the butterflies, hope you're having a good weekend, Hazel xx

Margreet said...

Lovely slimline card with the fab Bugaboo digi of the butterflies.
Thanks for joining the AG challenge of Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet

HilaryJane said...

Wonderful butterflies xx

Babs said...

Gorgeous and elegance love your slimline card lots .
Babs x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful slimline card and butterflies-love the design
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really beautiful creation, awesome colouring of the images Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful slimline card Annie.
Greetings Miranda

Leslie Miller said...

Such beautiful butterflies, Annie! Cute slimline die. Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

pam said...

Gorgeous card Annie
Pam x

Christine said...

so pretty Annie, love the look of your slimline card :)

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty card Annie, beautifully designed and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Donna said...

Fabulous slimline card and I like you darling dog with the heart that has your name on it!

Liz said...

Lovely slimline card, Annie. I love how you've left one butterfly uncoloured - very effective. xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful design Annie and a lovely message. Best wishes from a very chilly UK. Hugs Tracey xx

Monica C. said...

So pretty Annie. The butterflies on your slimline card are gorgeous.
Hugs Monica

Chrissy said...

Very pretty Annie, I have the squares slimline die and have ordered the round..love the butterflies..lucky you with soft rain, we haven't had rain since the floods and are in drought now..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

P.S..I LOVE the little dog with your name in it, so sweet..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conniecrafter said...

That is a pretty design on the slimline die, love the butterflies and how you colored the two outside ones, the flowers match them perfectly!

Carol W said...

Annie, I love this card. Great slim line card. I need to do more of these. I always forget. You did an amazing job on it.

papierelle said...

Wow, this card is so beautiful and I love the design!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful card!