Lovely to see your amazing entries in our challenges at
Our challenges are always Anything Goes,
and I know this suits many of you.
I used spellbinders dies and have only made two of these before
as it is pretty time consuming. Love the results though.
recipe:
I have used Shy Bride
Gel pens for colouring and Deco Art glamour dust over
the image. Flowers in my stash.
The rings are digitally added on photoshop
Look forward to your creativity at

39 comments:
Those incredibly delicate die cuts immediately caught my eye, even before I saw the adorable bride, I'm just in AWE!!
Gorgeous card, lovely image. Hugs to you and Bella! Valerie
bella la sposa di maggio!
stunning make Annie, a beautiful image set in a brilliant die cut background
It is a romantic, cute and adorable card.
Kisses
Wow, such a wonderful card, the die cutting is beautiful, as is the bride and the flowers !! Hugs, Enny
Love the intricate cutting Annie, so beautiful, a gorgeous card.xx
Oh wow.. this is amazing, Annie! Love the beautiful bride!
Hugs,
Conny
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. That bride is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Gorgeous card, lovely image
hugs ellen
Beautiful design and image Annie..Loz
A pretty card Annie, a lovely image and great dies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
So worth all the effort Annie...unique and beautiful x.
Beautiful project. I love soft colors.
It's gorgeous Annie, the die cuts are the perfect setting for your beautiful bride xx
This is just fabulous!! What a wedding "gift" in a card!
Beautiful card. Love that intricate die and the bride is beautiful. [Bunny]
gorgeous shape and beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
A wonderful wedding card and your dies are fabulous, it looks as though there must be at least 6 layers! Beautiful embellishments too x
Absolutely gorgeous card and dies-gorgeous bow and image too
Carol x
Gorgeous card, lovely image and fun details.
Hugs diane
Annie this beautiful and well worth the time it took
A beautiful card Annie, a lovely image and the die is so delicate, gorgeous design, Kate x
I can see why it took a long time to make. What a special card. the person that receives this will feel very special xx
A really super card, Annie. Love everything about it!
Valerija xx
This is so elegant Annie, I love the die cut layers and that beautiful image!
Hugs, Tammy
Gosh this looks so pretty Annie love the image and those die cuts and embellishments are lush
hugs
lorraine x
Fabulous card!!! Very elegant and love the die you used!
Wow!! Annie this design is amazing and the image is so pretty. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Wow Annie this is just totally stunning!! Beautiful design of the card and as is the bride!!
Your little bride is so beautiful and I love the flowers, bow and your gorgeous card design too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful wedding card Annie, and love the delicate frame.
A stunning card Annie xx
Gorgeous card Annie and lovely image take care xx
Beautiful card Annie x
Wow, great card! Love the design.
Hugs Monica
Really awesome Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This a really pretty card. So very nicely done!
gorgeous card!
Post a Comment