Follow me

13 March 2021

bloom ๐ŸŒผ

I am so happy to say I am back on the design team for
I was on there years ago when caring for dad but had to
step down to look after him, bless him....[RIP]
I wanted to go reasonably CAS, so, positioning my stamps 
onto my Misti, I then stamped directly onto my paper.
Colouring with pencils can be fun, so my Prisma's 
were used along with a few ink splats added to the background.
For my design team post I have used
coloured with
 I have this set 150 pencils
Bec has some awesome goodies in her store so go check it
out and try and enter the monthly challenge, always a winner at
Bizzy Becs Challenges

Designers are needed for this fabulous team so please check
the side bar in the challenge page.... [top left]

Linking to

60 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Wow Annie - another fabulous card! I love it!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on joining yet another wonderful design team. It's good they wanted you back and I can see why. This debut card is stunning.

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous. As I have said before I don't know where you find the time - but love the work that you share.

Tina Z. said...

Wow, stunning card, so beautiful and I like these colours. And what a set of colour pencils, also stunning.
Crafty hugs xx

Shirley Young said...

Another gorgeous card Annie xx

brenda said...

A beautifully delicate looking floral creation Annie.

B x

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card Annie, and congrats on your new design team position

Valerija said...

This is gorgeous, love the design and beautiful image.
Valerija xx

meg said...

Beautiful stamped images,colours and layout,a stunning card

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Annie and congratulations on joining another DT

Anne

Chantal said...

Gorgeous card love the stamp.
Hugs, Chantal S

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Another fabulous card, dear Annie!
Hugs

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is fantastic and conveys a wonderful sense of realism to these beautiful blooms.

Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life

Kuni said...

Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful CAS aNNie! Love your colouring!

Sandra H said...

Wonderful card Annie love how you coloured your image with pencils x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous thank you card Annie, love the design and pretty flowers
Lorraine x

OLga said...

Un fiore favoloso!Buon sabato.

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on rejoining the DT and love your CAS card and beautiful stamps
Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Congrats on being back on the DT Annie. Such a beautiful card.

Sue xx

Janette said...

Congrats Annie, enjoy, your card is just so pretty, a gorgeous image and the colouring is lovely.xx

chrissy xx said...


A FABulous card. LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

I love your beautiful colored card Annie. Gorgeous stamps did you use en the ink splats are a perfect background.
Greetings Miranda

Viv said...

Fab card Annie!

Chris said...

A lovely clean design Annie, showcasing the beautiful stamp and your colouring skills, a great start to your new term on the DT.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, I remember how well you cared for your dad! Hugs, Valerie

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margreet said...

Congrats on being on their DT team again!
Your card looks fab!
xxx Margreet

!neke said...

Great card and enjoy jour DT !!!
groeten Ineke

Carol L said...

That's such a pretty thank-you card, beautifully colored with your pencils! Congrats on your re-entry as a DT member!

JD/ Jill said...

Very Pretty! Great coloring! And grats on the dt!

aga-craft said...

Piekne podziฤ™kowania, ล›liczne kolory :)

Tammy said...

Stunning card and images Annie, your coloring with pencils is so pretty!
Tammy x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I bet they are so pleased to have you back on their team.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gina said...

Congrats with rejoining the DT :) and beautitul card you have made ! Creative regards, Gina

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations Annie and what a beautiful card I love how you have put the sentiment across the centre looks so professional
hugs
lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Congrats on being back on the Dt. Your make is super, its colours are beautiful, hope all is well, Hazel xx

HilaryJane said...

Lucky you to have 150 prisma colour pencils and you have used them to very good effect on this card. I like it's simplicity xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and coloring!

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations on re-joining the design team and what a beautiful CAS card with great colouring Annie x.

Ans Gilbert said...

wonderful card with the pretty flowers,
hugs,
Ansx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card design Annie and love the gorgeous flowers, beautifully coloured. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Conny said...

Wow Annie, your card is so awesome! Love your coloring!

Hugs,
Conny

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card

loz said...

Gorgeous image and beautiful colouring Annie..Loz

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Annie. A lovely CAS design, colours and great colouring of the beautiful flowers. Marlies

Enny said...

Congratulations, and your first card is absolutely beautiful ! Hugs, Enny

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssssss Annie
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Annie, pretty stamps and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pia S said...

This is a super layout for your flowers and to keep it clean and elegant.

Darlene said...

YAY! Congrats for being back on the team!! Your card is beautiful! Love your choice of colors! Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful card Annie, lovely design and colours, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card design and image Annie and fabulous pencil colouring..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful coloring, lovely flowers, Congrats for getting back on the team!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW this card is stunning!

Freubelmina said...

Nice that you are a member of the team again after the sad loss of Annie.
Your creation is beautiful, I love flowers so it is also very beautiful and beautifully enclosed with your beautiful pencils. Love xx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, beautiful, Annie! Gorgeous coloring with your Prismas, beautifully arranged into a CAS design. Congrats on returning to a team you enjoyed in the past.

Monica C. said...

That is so pretty, Annie! I love the beautiful flower and you have done great pencil coloring on it.
Hugs Monica