Follow me

9 March 2021

Honey Bee

Welcome back to my blog. 
 Hope your day is going well and you are all fine.
 A new challenge commences at
 Lemon shortbread Challenges  and the theme is
Anything Goes....
I am using this  cute image I chose found Here 
ProMarkers, Designer papers and a honey rub on's
were used on my card.
Love to see you at our challenge at

Battle with google robot again so will visit your blogs
when I can without being annoyed by it.

47 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

I love it, adorable bee girl Annie. xx

Suze said...

What a sweet image Annie. I like the chicken wire paper you have used in the background.

Elephant's Child said...

We really, really need bees (and all our pollinators). Celebrating them is a wonderful idea.

Claire said...

Love the way she compliments the papers

meg said...

Beautifully coloured image and fun card

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Beautiful image, Annie
Regards

Tina Z. said...

Wow, so beatiful, great image and design.
Crafty hugs xx

Craftfanka said...

Śliczna pszczółka :)

Caroline Cards said...

Love this card with a adorable image!
Hugs, Caroline

Mac Mable said...

Oh what a fabulous image and a wonderful happy card Annie x.

OLga said...

Magnifica card,adoro le api e il miele!

Rosina said...

Beautiful this card Annie, with nice cloured stamp ...
hugs Rosina

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. That image is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dortesjs said...

So beautiful ;O))

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Annie, we all need to love the Bees.xx

Marjan said...

I LOVE this card, and your colouring of the pretty bee lady too!

Lynne said...

A sweet image and love your background x

Chris said...

Fabulous design and papers, perfect with your cute and beautifully coloured image.
xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Carol L said...

What an adorable queen bee, complete with jugs of honey and a honeycomb background that looks perfect!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow what a wonderful card and such a great image too.

Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love your P.papers and cute Bee image
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the image and your colouring. Hugs Anesha

karin said...

A cute bee-girl Annie. Love your card!
Karin
Xxx

Lia said...

Great design Annie! I like the warm colors.
Lia xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

An other awesome creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Annie, what an adorable image and beautifully coloured, love your design, Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Annie. She is adorable. I love how she is carrying the honey, too.

Margreet said...

Awesome card Annie. Great coloring of that bee-lady!
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a sweet image, shes adorable, Hope all is well, Hazel xx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, a gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely card aNNie, great design and colouring!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Annie, have a great week! Hugs, Valerie

HilaryJane said...

I do love the colours on this one xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, I love all the honeybee stuff! Cute image!

Carol S. said...

A pretty Bee and a gorgeous card Annie. Love the papers and design too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Carol W said...

This is adorable. Cute image and wonderful card.

Donna said...

This is just darling!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is lovely Annie.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

what a fun image Annie, and I love the rub ons and DP :)

Freubelmina said...

Ooooo Annie, I’m in love with the lovely bee-girl!!
You’ve made a beautiful card with her.
Hugs xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, a great image and perfect papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała wiosenna praca :) urocza pszczółka :)

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute.
Hugs
Kuni

Chrissy said...

She is a very pretty Bee Annie, fabulous image and colouring, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and adorable card Annie x

Conniecrafter said...

she is a darling honey bee, wonderfully colored and your rub ons are perfect addition to her!