Mrs A has done it again with an interesting fold,
Joy Fold 2
I have used some very old Kaisercraft papers, Peachy Keen, for
my project. Added a strip of butterflies from Kaisercraft
Enchanted Garden sticker sheet. Also sentiments from
the same sheet.
leftover flower off the sheet.
I have used all requested items.
linking to


50 comments:
Cute card with the butterflys, love the model of the card Annie, xx
Love and laughter are essential aren't they?
This is such a great card. Love the design.
Valerija xx
Gorgeous card this Annie is a nice model and with beautiful butterflies on it ..
Hugs Rosina
Great layout with gorgeous papers and a beautiful sentiment
What a fabulous fold. Very clever
A very original design for this card that has looked great on you
Great work, Annie
Hugs from Spain
Love the papers, great card xx
A super design and great colour palette Annie.
B x
Love the design of this card, pretty colours and butterflies,
Hugs,
Ansx
Bardzo ciekawa forma kartki, uroczy składak :)
Molto bella questa cartolina di farfalle!
Great card and I love the fold!
Hugs, Caroline
What a lovely card, Annie! Beautiful design and gorgeous colors! It's been a while since I had the change to come and visit your blog, it's been busy at work and I was tired of computerscreens when I came home.
How are you holding up? We're fine fortunately, although traveling is still no option :-( So we really miss our grandchildren in Malaysia. Hopefully next year...
Greetings,
Jantine
A fabulous fold and great papers, lovely card x
Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Lovely card with the nice fold and butterfly's
Have a nice weekend , hugs Epie
Love this fold card. Have got to try making a fold card again. Beautifully done.
Hugs and Blessings,
Jim
Great card and your sentiment says it all
Anne
Gorgeous card annie just love the fold.xx
A very striking card using those boldly patterned papers- another fabulous fold and I love your butterfly.
xx
A gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
Beautiful and creative card Annie x
Love the design,a gorgeous card.xxx
A super card Annie, lovely papers and great fold.
What colour puppy are you going to get?
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fabulous fold and love the beautiful papers
Carol x
Wow what a fabulous and eye catching fold card with wonderful colours and PP Annie x.
Such wonderful interpretation of Mrs A.'s fold!! Great design and colours!
such a great card. Love the design.
hugs ellen
Gorgeous card with an interesting fold.
xxx Margreet
Beautiful Annie! This model is so nice and surprising for the receiver, I think.
Wow interesting fold, Annie. Great display of butterflies too.
Hugs Monica
Fabulous fold and card design.
Hugs diane
Fabulous card! Hugs, Valerie
Totally stunning card Annie, an amazing design and beautifully designed, Kate x x
Great card, lovely shape. Anesha
I was incredibly impressed with this beautiful card. And of course, everyone loves butterflies!
Fabulous card and fold Annie..Loz
Love the design Annie and the colours and butterflies are gorgeous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beautiful card Annie, and love that fold of the card xx
Spectacular fold card aNNie. Gorgeous!
Fantastic card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
OH WOW this is awesome Sis .. will have to look for the directions! LOVE the colors and patterns ... made me happy! HUGS
Amazing, beautiful card...both inside and outside. Like the papers you used!
Gorgeous card Annie, fabulous fold, love the papers and colours, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
great card!
Interesting fold and love your pretty butterfly theme you have going with it!
Oh wauw ! Beatiful card layout ! Love the model and the colours you have chosen! GinaX
Hey Annie, you used the same model as me for Mrs A's fun challenge ....
I think your implementation is also very successful with the beautiful paper!
Love xx
Fussy cutting the bold butterfly from the design paper is a brilliant idea and really links the card up. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with. Hugs Mrs A.
Post a Comment