Follow me

12 March 2021

Special Wishes

Lately I have been using my silhouette cameo like
never before  creating different shaped cards. Some I 
have done myself, if not too  complicated or 
many unusual shapes needed, but this one today is awesome.
 It's an Envelope Easel Card, designed by
my lovely friend Shirley her fabulous designs can be found
in her store, Shirley Young Designs.
 One thing I can tell you, these files cut like a dream I have
never had any issues with them...check out the store...
you will be pleasantly surprised.


Flowers, leaf and tag cut is included. I have used a
Polkadoodles image, called Special Wishes
 inserted inside the envelop.
A little Easter $ will be added for my little grand daugher.
A dull overcast day so a tad hard to get a good photo..
Linking to
Show the sentiment of the inside
anything goes
A little bit of green
anything goes

56 comments:

Christine said...

Wow Annie you are a wiz with the silhouette, love this card, the bunnies are so adorable and love the cut sentiment xxx

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful aNNie. You are a master with the silhouette cameo. Your granddaughter is so lucky to have such a talented Grandmother like you.

GerJanne said...

Ahhh... this is so sweet! It's spring at yours (just kidding)

Elephant's Child said...

Now that is a card anyone would treasure...

Jantine said...

What a cute Easter card, Annie! So detailed, I love it.

Valerija said...

Sweet and beautiful Annie.
Love the design.
Valerija xx

Claire said...

This is delightful. Just so cute

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It is an absolutely wonderful card.
I especially like that overlap of textures and elements Annie!
Hugs from Spain and happy weekend

Irish Cherokee said...

She will absolutely love this card. Loving this card design and the colors.

Hugs and Blessings,
Jim

Bernadet said...

This is so sweet Annie.

Shirley Young said...

Thank you for the compliments Annie, you have made the template look beautiful and those bunnies are so cute xx

meg said...

A stunning keepsake Annie,the bunnies are adorable

Liz said...

Brilliant card Annie, what a fabulous and unusual design. xx

aga-craft said...

Te króliczki sa rozkoszne :) przepiekna praca :) uśmiechy posyłam :)

Irene said...

How super sweet and cute is this, your granddaughter will be a very hoppy happy girl!
XxIrene

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Now this is extra special Annie, lovely layout so pretty.
Hugs Tracey xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What an adorable card. Love the bunnies popping out of the envelope

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie what a gorgeous card - loving the envelope of the 'easel' part of the card, and the wee critters are so sweet. Love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is gorgeous. It is just so pretty and I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

papierelle said...

Oh this is so cute and the card is amazing. And I really like the card shape!!!

Janette said...

Beautiful, love the design and the colours are just so pretty.xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

ooooh this is zo cute
hugs ellen

crafty-stamper said...

WOW that is really cute never seen an envelope easel card before and love the cute bunnies
Carol x

Marjan said...

Ah, so sweet this card Annie! Beautifully made! Your granddaughter wil adore it!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie. It's on my todo list, use my cutting machines more. Just need the space to get them out.

Sue xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Love the idea and the pretty colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentments challenge. Elaine

Kuni said...

So lovely and sweet Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Carol L said...

What a fantastic design and such a beautiful card too! Love the bunnies!

Darlene said...

OMG this is just precious! Love those sweet little bunnies! GREAT JOB!! Brought an instant smile!

JD/ Jill said...


Adorable shaped card...Cute bunnies!

Chris said...

Such a lovely design Annie and the images are so cute, a lovely Easter card for your little granddaughter xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Annie this is so beautiful. A really lovely shape and a really gorgeous spring feel to it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Monica C. said...

Oh this is really cute! The card shape is ingenious and the bunnies so cute.
Hugs Monica

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely gorgeous thanks for sharing!!!

Pia S said...

I think this is a really fun design, an easel with envelope shape. So cute with the bunnies popping out.

Wies said...

This really is a great card shape. Love these little rabbits popping out of the envelope. As a have no silhouette cameo I want to figure out how to make this kind of card by hand.
And before I forget it, warm greetings from my mom.
Wies xx

Mac Mable said...

The cutest of card for your granddaughter and a unique and creative card x.

OLga said...

bellissima carta di Pasqua|

Leslie Miller said...

So absolutely adorable, Annie! Most darling easel card ever!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Annie, what a gorgeous design and love the cute bunnies, this is filled with happiness..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

This looks wonderful Annie, you are an absolute whizz with your electronic cutting machine!! Love the pretty colours in that super cute image xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a stunning Easter card Annie, beautifully designed, I love the sweet bunnies, Kate x

HilaryJane said...

This certainly is a special card, love all that detail and the gorgeous colours xx

Fikreta said...

Very bautiful !

Diane said...

What a lovely design and happy Easter design.

Hugs diane

Carol W said...

Oh Annie, I love this amazing card and your little grandaughter will as well. This is truly a wonderful work of art. You are great at the cricut. I don't have one but wow you are tempting me to rethink that purchase. Great job!

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous Easter card Annie something to treasure

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW! I have never seen something as this before now, it's stunning! Such beautiful easel for spring, it's really amazing and so sweet!Love the bunnies, how cute!

Gina said...

Lovely spring card with the bunnies! Hugs, Gina

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Cette carte de Pâques est adorable.
MaryannG

Anja v K@@rten said...

You are still a great Card Artist Annie!!!
Congrats with your return in a designteam!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja v K

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is just adorable, I have never seen an easel done with an envelope and those little bunnies are just way too cute!

Enny said...

Wpw, this is absolutely amazing, so beautiful and cute bunnies ! I don't have a Cameo, but it's a super machine ! Hugs, Enny

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Annie, a super design - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stacey said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog