Follow me

30 April 2021

Bella Bear

 Welcome to my blog and another challenge at
our theme is Anything Goes
For my design team project I have made a slim line
 shaker card.
I have three layers using designer/digital papers by Polkadoodles.

Recipe
I have used a fabulous free template for the slim line card
Printing my papers onto Matt photo paper, this gives a 
lovely result and enhances the colours.
Winnie Sunshine delights paper pack
 Bella bear with milk shake, fussy cut, copic markers 
  Bella bear lady bug

29 comments:

Glennis F said...

This is so pretty Annie, I love the colours

Creaellenknutselsite said...

what a beautiful slimline with lovely colours and cute bears
hugs ellen

papierelle said...

This is so cute!! I love the little bears and your card!!

Janette said...

So sweet and pretty Annie.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous shaker card Annie.

Sue xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie your card is gorgeous. Those bears are so cute. I bet you are very excited about Bella arriving. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Elly said...

Prachtig je kaart! Bij Kaartjes Inspiratie challenges vragen ze om een schudkaart.
Groetjes Elly DT KIC

Anita van Deur said...

O so cute Annie love the little bears, love the shaker hearts take care xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and B.paper love the hearts and cute images
Carol x

aga-craft said...

Śliczna karteczka, rozkoszne są te misie :)

Elephant's Child said...

Awww.

Ellen said...

So cute Annie…love it!
X Ellen

OLga said...

mi sorprendi sempre con le tue card!

Mac Mable said...

The slimline shape works wonderfully as a cute shaker card Annie x.

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, cute images and lovely slimline design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

A brilliant layout and shaker , teamed with the cutest images

Bunny said...

Beautiful colors. I love the bears and I'm pretty sure this is the first slim line shaker card I've seen. Very nice. [Bunny]

Chris said...

Sweet and cute, love the shape, colours and design - the little bears are adorable.
xx

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such cute bears and papers, all so sweet! Great design as always!
Hugs

Carol L said...

Bella Bear huh? That has a familiar ring to it, and what an adorable card too! Love the hearts!

brenda said...

Hope the mouth is feeling easier today, had the same a few weeks ago, expect mine was a twisted root.

So you little Bella arrives this weekend, so exciting for you.....and hard work, I had totally forgotten that part. Looking forward to some photos, I've got a couple to share tomorrow but she is never still long enough to get a decent one.

Pretty card as always.

B x

Diane said...

This is so cute makes a great slimline card.

Hugs Diane

Kuni said...

Super cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Margreet said...

Beautiful slimline card with the shaker hearts and the cute bears.
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Sandra H said...

So pretty Annie x

aga-craft said...

Słodkie sa te misiaczki i shakery w serduszkach wygladają bardzo wesoło :)

Billie A said...

Darling card. Sweet images. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz