Follow me

22 April 2021

"Dog Walker"

New Release Time at All Dressed Up Challenges
and what a fabulous collection we have. I am using 
"Dog Walker"
How cute is this for a card for a grand daughter and 
getting a new pup soon....
Just one of the many new designs found in store 
My fabulous cut file can be found at my lovely friend, 
Shirley's, store, Shirley Young Designs  
Copic markers and some goodies from Cocoa Vanilla
You still have time to enter our challenge at
Remember to use an All Dressed Up image to qualify.

36 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

What a cute design Annie love the colors, take care xx

Tina Z. said...

Wow, so cute, I am a dog walker too, walking our dog... And stunning design.
Hugs xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous design and great coloring!
xxx Margreet

meg said...

Love your layout and beautifully coloured image Annie

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Annie! I love all of the adorable details. I look forward to working with you, too!!!!!

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała karteczka :) świetna wycinana forma i fantastyczny obrazek :) Niedługo Ty i Bella tak bedziecie spacerować :)

Craftfanka said...

Niesamowita karteczka:) Jestem pod wrażeniem:)

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and fabulous card design
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Stunning design, and beautiful sweet image and colours!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and sweet Annie
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Wow Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Elephant's Child said...

Very, very cute.

Wies said...

What a great special fold card with a cute image.
Wies xx

Liz said...

Playing catch up with my blog visiting after being AWOL for a while. What an amazing card, I love the fold. xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It's lovely Annie !!
She has been a total ideal for you.
Hugs from Spain

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and fabulous colouring Annie and I love your card design..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Annie, I love that adorable image and beautiful fold! Hugs, Tammy

Carol S. said...

Love all the new designs and your card is stunning Annie. Beautifully coloured as always. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

loz said...

Beautiful card design and the image is sooo cute Annie..loz

Donna said...

Fabulous card for your granddaughter!

Christine said...

OMG awesome card, I love those folds ♥

Lola said...

Awesome fold. Lovely card and image and the sentiment is super cute.

Claire said...

What a fabulous shape

Freubelmina said...

What a nice shape and I love the little girl and I love puppy’s :-)
Hugs xx

Janette said...

Beautiful annie such a pretty card.xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie this is exquisite - love that image, and the design of the card base is so delicate - a beautiful combination
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Beautiful design and the cutest image...granddaughters and puppies- 2 of my favourite things!
Not many sleeps now until your bundle of furry love moves in!
xx

Monica C. said...

This is so beautiful Annie! I love the card design and the image is sweet too.
Hugs Monica

Carol L said...

This is quite a work of art Annie, and so perfect for a little granddaughter! I love how it folds and stands on it's own!

Diane said...

Fabulous fold and what a delightful design.

Hugs Diane

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Annie, amazing design and a lovely image, Kate x

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a great design.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is something else, such a fantastic display card, great cut and folds and that image is just the sweetest ever, sweet framing of the sentiment too!

Shirley Young said...

Looks great Annie xx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Valerija said...

Awesome work Annie. Love the image and an amazing design.
Valerija xx