Follow me

28 April 2021

Fragrant Garden

We have a lovely challenge this time at 
Chosen by Vickie [Y] and it's
How Does Your Garden Grow?
[create something you'd find in a garden]
My take on the theme is
Flowers, Pots and a Gnome.

What's in your garden? Show us here at
This flower is coloured with prismacolour pencils.
This flower is by Power Poppy 
*Apologies for not visiting your beautiful work, I  will be in
surgery again today and hopefully visit you all on the weekend"
♥
Linking to

50 comments:

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała perfumowana praca :) piekne kolory :)

OLga said...

bellissima carta,buona giornata!

Craftfanka said...

Uwielbiam takie kwiatki:) Przepiękny bukiecik:)

meg said...

Hope all goes well today Annie,a stunning beautifully coloured card,love Power Poppy images

Janette said...

Beautiful card Annie, super pretty and love the colours.
Wishing you the best today Annie, take care.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and beautifully coloured image.Hope all goes well today
Carol x

Creaellenknutselsite said...

oooh what a beautiful card love the coulours and the flowers
hugs ellen

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful floral card Annie, so colourful...hope all goes well today

Anne

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It is a lovely card and very elegant, Annie.
Hugs from Spain

cards-by-epie said...

Beautyfull bouquet flowers from your garden Annie .......
So Lovely .......Nice day keeper on crafting
Hugs Epie

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. I hope the surgery goes well. I will be thinking of you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

papierelle said...

Wow, beautiful image and great coloring. And I love such extraordinary flower vases.

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous. I do try and always have scented flowers in our garden. I hope your surgery goes well.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Whatva gorgeous card Annie, these flowers look wonderful.

Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Your would love that challenge theme Annie - and you have made an exquisite card - love those flowers and how you have coloured them perfectly
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

karin said...

A beautiful bouquet of flowers on your card Annie.
Take care
Karin
Xxx

Diane said...

Beautifully colored card Annie, so full of Spring/Summer goodness! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, a beautiful image.
I hope you are OK.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and colourful card Annie puts a spring in my stamp x

Chris said...

Hope all goes well with the surgery Annie xx
Fabulous floral card, the colours are stunning. xx

Darlene said...

So, so pretty my friend and your coloring is AMAZING! Love it! HUGS

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card! Good luck for today, take care! Hugs, Valerie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card, hope all goes well today for you.
Lorraine

Enny said...

Wow, this card is so wonderful, lovely flowers, and excellent colouring ! Cute with the gnome ! I do hope that all goes well for you. Hugs, Enny

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a beautiful floral bouquet, Annie! Your coloring is exquisite!! Hope you are feeling better soon, Sis!

Marjan said...

Beatiful card with wonderful coluring!
I scrolled back a bit, I do not blog every day, but do not want to miss a thing. The little doggies look adorable!
Hope al goes well, take care!

Diane said...

Wow Annie, your coloring is just stunning, the florals are so lovely.

Hugs diane

Christine said...

Gorgeous Annie, your colouring is amazing ♥

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and coloring (as always!) Winging some prayers your way for a speedy recovery.

Mac Mable said...

Sorry to hear about the surgery Annie and sending hugs x.
What a vibrant card with fabulous flowers and loving that gnome x.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

OMGoodness! Stunning coloring of this fabulous PP image! I hope your surgery is minor and goes well. My only excuse for not visiting is I can't get to my computer after the work crew gets here.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous coloring of that fab floral arrangement. Love how you have taken the photo.
Good luck with your surgery.
xxx Margreet

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing colouring on these lovely flowers, beautiful card. Wishing you a speedy recovery from the surgery, aNNie, hope it's a little surgery...
Hugs

Sarah said...

That's beautiful Annie and your colouring is amazing xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Annie, and beautifully coloured.
I hope the surgery goes well and your recover is speedy, Kate x

loz said...

Gorgeous garden card Annie. Hope your surgery goes well and Bella comes soon.. Only a few days now....Loz

Carol L said...

Surgery AGAIN? Oh my goodness, I hope all is well for you! I had no idea anything was wrong, please take good care! Looks like you could use this pretty bouquet of flowers yourself!! Sending hugs!!

Carol S. said...

Beautiful flowers and love the colours. A gorgeous card Annie.
Take care and hope you are on the mend. Love and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Liz said...

Lovely card Annie, such pretty colours. Hope your surgery went well. xx

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, gorgeous coloring, like how you did the wood background.
Hope all went well with surgery and you will have quick recovery!

Valerija said...

Stunning card, Annie.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I wonder if it smells as lovely as it looks. It's beautiful, Annie.

Anita van Deur said...

A beautiful coloured card Annie, take care xx

tilly said...

those flowers are so pretty in the bottle, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Birgit said...

This is such a pretty card Annie! What a great image and you've colored it up superbly.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful image and coloured fantastically by your very talented self Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Annie, gorgeous colouring and flowers, beautiful..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ina G said...

I can see you picking those beautiful flowers from your garden aNNie. Beautiful bunch and coloured perfectly. Gorgeous my friend. Hope your surgery went well. Hugs.

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful!