Follow me

9 April 2021

Lantern Card

Fabulous fun fold, the Lantern Card. Mrs A has another
awesome and interesting fold for this challenge.
Standing up
Inside
Down flat 
Not the easiest to photograph to get the 'real colours'
Box envelope made for posting
I have used all the requested elements.
Linking to  
👇

44 comments:

Glennis F said...

This looks so complicated! A beautiful result Annie

loz said...

Gorgeous card and design Annie. Re the polkadoodles challenge. I dont enter challenges anymore bit I have entered it...Thanks..Lo'z

Christine said...

wow, incredible design- it gave me a little mind trip working out how it folds. Love the card :)

Valerija said...

Oh wow, this is amazing. Great job!
Valerija xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This looks magical, well done! Fabulous make, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

An exquisite make in beautiful colours love your take on a lantern fold

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This one boggled my mind. It's so unusual and very clever, too.

Elephant's Child said...

A card to treasure.

Anita van Deur said...

Gorgeous card and lovely design Annie, xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Annie ..love the design and colours

Anne

Shirley Young said...

Looks amazing Annie xx

Claire said...

Oh my, you sure work magic with paper

Jane Savage said...

Wow this is incredible, Annie! Love those soft, spring colours! xx

Janette said...

Wow very different annie, what a gorgeous creation.xx

brenda said...

So pretty and just yells our Spring to me Annie.

Thanks for your message, hadn't read it when I came yesterday but yes you did tell me about Monty, very sad. But so lovely you have a new little girl to look forward to, they enrich our lives so much.

B x

papierelle said...

Wow, what a lot of work, but it was worth it. It looks amazing!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I just love that design. I have made a few of these before. They are always popular. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow stunning Annie.

Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous lantern fold-love the beautiful butterflies and papers
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

What exquisite work Annie - this is amazing - a great fold and beautifully made
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shabneez said...

Ooooh now that is a fancy fold Annie. I'll have to look into that one as it looks wonderful. Shabneez x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So much detail and shaping in this gorgeous colour palette creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Beebeebabs said...

Wow absolutely beautiful

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and gorgeous Annie great job
Gr Karin

Mac Mable said...

Amazing, creative and unique and absolutely beautiful Annie x.

Chris said...

Spectacular fold - beautiful card and lovely spring colours, another stunner Annie.
xx

Carol L said...

You've outdone yourself with this one Annie! I can't imagine how long it must have taken to make this but it's fantastic!

Bonnie said...

The lengths you go to are impressive. Love all the layers and details but especially your exciting butterflies.

Margreet said...

Wow, what a beautiful, ingenious project!
xxx Margreet

Bernadet said...

This looks awesome Annie.
What an awesome projekt an great colorcombi to

aga-craft said...

O raju fantastyczna praca :) bardzo mi sie podoba , brawo :)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it. Anesha

Tammy said...

WOW this is stunning Annie, I love the fold and all of the gorgeous butterflies!
Hugs, Tammy

Sandy said...

Using the butterfly shapes makes it look even more special. Lovely work on this.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annie, wonderful fold and design along with fabulous colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow wow wow!!!!! A super design for a super folding!! Really striking!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow is that ever special, so amazing that it folds that flat but opens so high, love all the butterflies, I love the purple and yellow combo, so lovely!

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! This is stunning, but looks awfully complicated, gorgeous design and lovely papers, Kate x

Fikreta said...

its so wonderuful!

HilaryJane said...

This looks amazing and so complicated. I am sure I would give up before I could finish a card like this. I would mess it up somehow and get cross! You must have the patience of a saint xx

Leslie Miller said...

My goodness, my hat is off to the card engineers who dream these things up and make them available to the rest of us! Love these colors and the lilac paper is so pretty. Amazing creation, Annie!

Mrs A. said...

This is amazing Annie. I love how you have cut the butterfly shape for the pull up element. Super. I am guessing you did it on your scan an cut. Wish i could get my head around using one of them. Thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me this challenge. hugs Mrs A.

Freubelmina said...

Ow ow I see a winner here again .....
Beautifully made Annie, I love your butterflies xxx

Sarah said...

Wow!! I have never seen anything quite like this fold, it's amazing and makes for a really special card xx