Thank you VERY VERY much for participating in my blogaversary candy. I love your great coloring of the mandala. You made a beautiful card. I send you many many kisses and a BIG hug, my dear friend.
very pretty, I colored up something that looked like this while I was recovering, by the time I finished it kind of looked Christmasy to me so I will probably use it on a Christmas card!I like the pretty paper you used with it
Que bonita combinación de colores para este mandala, Annie! te ha quedado genial el conjunto, aprovechamos para ponernos a seguir tu blog y así no perdernos nada ;).
19 comments:
there's something cathartic about colouring a Mandala :) love the effect.
Bella combinación de tonos
Besos
A gorgeous combination of paper and image,love the colours
Lovely combination, Annie!
Regards
Gorgeous.
so nice!
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Gorgeous Annie, would love to colour this I think, may have ago.xx
So pretty Annie x
Thank you VERY VERY much for participating in my blogaversary candy. I love your great coloring of the mandala. You made a beautiful card. I send you many many kisses and a BIG hug, my dear friend.
Gorgeous card Annie, the fabulous mandala is beautifully coloured.
xx
A pretty card Annie, a beautiful mandala and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Really lovely and so relaxing to colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Fabulous card with one of the fabulous Mia's free mandalas!! You really made it the queen of the scene!
very pretty, I colored up something that looked like this while I was recovering, by the time I finished it kind of looked Christmasy to me so I will probably use it on a Christmas card!I like the pretty paper you used with it
WOW Annie, your colouring of the mandala is amazing - love your card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
this is lovely Annie
Gr Karin
Que bonita combinación de colores para este mandala, Annie! te ha quedado genial el conjunto, aprovechamos para ponernos a seguir tu blog y así no perdernos nada ;).
besos,
Post a Comment