Welcome to my blog and another challenge at
our theme is Anything Goes
For my design team project is another use of gorgeous
papers and images on a slim line card.
These papers are so bright making it a happy card.
Recipe:
I printed up my Mermazing Mermaid printable papers for
my card and fussy cutting some images to insert inside the
hearts, making it appear more mermaids were around.
fussy cut her, it was a real 'fussy' cut taking a while, but for
a better effect it was worth it. Coloured up with pencils.
and also cutting extra items out.
Free slim line cutting file for the silhouette was used
Acetate and double sided tape used for dimension and a
few beads inserted into the hearts.
Love to see you enter our challenge at

37 comments:
Wauw ! Beautiful sea scenery Annie ! Creative regards, Gina
A fantastic composition that you have ideally colored, Annie.
Have a happy weekend.
Hugs from Spain
Gorgeous Annie, love the colours xx
Love your card Annie so cute the mermaids, take care xx
A lot of masking with a stunning a stunning result Annie, the sea is amazing too!
XxIrene
Fabulous card, as always. Hugs, Valerie
Oh I love this Annie! The colouring is superb! Shabneez x
Such colourful fun.
Hi Annie this is such a cute card. I love it. Those mermaids are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Beautifully done Annie, I love the slimline cards
Hi Annie, this is gorgeous, its so well thought out, love the design and colours.xx
A gorgeous card Annie, I love the little scenes through the heart shapes.
Sue xx
What a fabulous detailed card Annie - this is a gorgeous underwater scene, great use of the papers!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Very beautiful card! Great image and design.
Valerija xx
Great colouring,a lovely card !
A beautiful card Annie, lots of fabulous details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful and bright card annie..loz
Love the underwater scene you have created Annie...fab colours
Anne
Such a fun card, lovely images and colours
Your card is mesmerizing. Absolutely beautiful. [Bunny]
super cute!
WspaniaĆa praca, urocze sa te syrenki :)
Beautiful
A stunning underwater scene Annie,love your mermaids
Beautiful underwater scene and love all the cute images
Carol x
bellissima carta!
Fabulous card with those cute mermaids, wonderful composition and beautiful bright colours- definitely a happy card!
xx
Gorgeous image, your coloring is just amazing!
Beautiful card Annie lovely images too x
Clever idea with the hearts and well done for sticking with the fussy cutting. I always manage to cut where I shouldn't! Great colouring and colours too xx
Such an adorable card Annie, and the colours are gorgeous, love the mermaids, Kate x
This is gorgeous Annie love how you have created the sea effect the image are delightful
hugs
lorraine x
A brilliant card and love the cute images. Great colouring Annie. Have a lovely weekend, Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This is absolutely incredible. I love the colors and the fussy cutting, too.
Cute, CUTE, Annie! It's pretty amazing what you started out with and what your end result is. Wow!
Gorgeous little mermaids and I love hair colours and all your added details makes such a gorgeous bright colourful scene Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
they are just so sweet and your coloring goes so well with the images you colored so well!
Post a Comment