Follow me

27 June 2021

bear essentials

[Thank you for well wishes, the vaccination hit me hard
with extra side effects but I am getting there...]
I have used one of my cute Lee Holland images
and coloured with polychromo pencils. A tiny piece
of hessian type from a white spud bag, a few
seaside elements and a flag from a cocktail pkt 
I have... clear glass bits and shells.
Linking to
The bear essentials.
not square or rectangle
slim line or shaped card
a/g option summer
Summertime

42 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am sorry the vaccination hit you hard. I have my second shot next weekend and am hoping for no reaction.
Another cute card. Thanks.

brenda said...

Always like an easel card and this one is such fun with the cute image.

B x

Kuni said...

Very beautiful ans cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card! Hope you soon feel better. The 2nd shot seems to hit a lot of people hard. Hugs, Valerie

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A very nice card, Annie!
It is a great stamp!
I hope you soon feel better, sweetie!
Hugs from Spain

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is such a cute card. I love that bear. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your easel card Annie and your papers...hope you feel better soon

Anne

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a very nice card i love great stamp!
I hope you soon feel better
hugs ellen

crafty-stamper said...

Cute little easel card and image love the fish paper
Carol x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Annie, a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a sweet wee card Annie - loving the wee scene you have created! Sorry to hear the vaccination was not knid to you :(
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynne said...

A super seaside themed card Annie. Thank you for sharing at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT

p.s. sorry to hear you have been poorly with the vaccination. Hope you feel better soon x

Pia S said...

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to visit regularly lately, I’ve had too little time to do the things I love, some things had to be put on pause. I think your bear card is adorable. Nice coloring, fun fish paper and clear bubbles.

meg said...

Hope you feel much better soon Annie,a fabulous image and card,the paper and seaside elements are beautiful

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love the drops they look so pretty.
I hope by now your feeling better, some have had dreadful times with this vaccine but I suppose its the lesser of two evils.xx

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Wow, very sweet card. I kove your image. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

R's Rue said...

So pretty.

chrissy xx said...

a delightful little scene. I LOve these pretty embellishments.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx

Ans Gilbert said...

Love this pretty easelcard with the cute image,
Hugs,
Ansx

Claire said...

Love this it is adorable

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and awesome Annie. I hope you are feeling better real soon. Both hit me hard and took time to get over. I hope the side effects doesn't put people off of the boosters when they are available.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marjan said...

Such a cutie, Annie and so beautifully coloured! Lovely card!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

Sarah said...

a gorgeous card Annie and perfect for us Cutie Pies this time. Hope the side effects don't last too long for you xx

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable Annie, like the round shape. So sorry you are having a rough time from the vaccine, hope you feel better soon.

Carol L said...

An absolutely adorable easel card and I love all the details. Feel better soon!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the image and card shape. Anesha x

Chrissy said...

He is very cute sitting there playing in the sand, gorgeous details, colouring and card shape Annie..glad you are feeling better..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

The little bear is so cute and beautifully coloured. Love the card shape and all the fishes too. Brilliant Annie. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Annie, so adorable! Hope your keeping well, I have been a rubbish blogger, sorry!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing shaker!!! Love so much the cute bear and all the items added! Hope you feel better soon.

Christine said...

I hope your feel better soon, but happy you've had your second Vaccination.
Your card is adorable with your bear, who would have thought they liked making sand castles :)

Conniecrafter said...

very cute bear making a sand castle, love the use of the bag and like how you popped up the fish for the easel part of the card to stand up :)

Shirley Young said...

A lovely little scene Annie, such a sweet image. Hope you are feeling better now xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

papierelle said...

Oh this is so cute!!! I would now also like to build sandcastles on the beach!

Sandra H said...

So very cute Annie adorable image x

Monica C. said...

A cute beach card! The image is adorable and I love the way you have put it together.
So sorry the vaccination got you.
Hugs Monica

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Hey Annie. I am so sorry to hear that you have been suffering after your vaccination. I hope you start to feel better soon. I do love your easel card it is wonderful. I love that little bear, building sandcastles, and love how you have used the fish as a stopper and to embellish your card. Take care, Michelle x

Annie H said...

Oh Annie sorry to hear you had some side effects of your vaccin, hope it's over now.
Your card is so lovely, I love how you used that fish to stop your easelcard, great idea. Thanks for playing with us at 'colour with pencils'.
xx Annie (DT)

aga-craft said...

Słodka morska karteczka, uroczy miś :)

Wendy said...


Gorgeous summer themed card..Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
Wendy DT