Follow me

20 July 2021

Anemones

Welcome back to my blog and DT inspiration for
ArtStacks  design team 
 I couldn't resist making a quick n easy card using  Anemones and Friends cardstack 
I just love the flowers in this pack and if you 
need a card in a hurry this is ideal. The flowers are stunning as are
the butterflies. Quote is from the pack too...
Black cardstock for the main card and a lovely die using
gold mirror card to highlight the lovely flowers.
We also have a facebook challenge each month and
definitely worth entering to win fabulous prizes.


Linking to 
Stripes/blue

40 comments:

meg said...

The floral spray looks so beautiful against the black and gold panel,an exquisite card

Shirley Young said...

Fabulous Annie xx

Anita van Deur said...

Lovely card Annie in these colors.
xx

cards-by-epie said...

Gorgeous card Annie , I love the flowers on it
Your squad easelcard is also Lovely to !!
Nice day.....Epie

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag Annie! Really elegant! Hugs, Valerie

Elephant's Child said...

I adore anemones - and am very pleased that some of ours are flowering.

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card love the gold colour and pretty flowers
hugs ellen

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A fantastic card, Annie !!
I loved the colours and the presentation.
Kisses wish Spain

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that you have stamped the anemones on water coloured (smooshed) card Annie - it certainly would make for a quick card done that way.
Hope you are surviving lockdown - again! :(
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

Just stunning Annie, wonderful use of colour.

B x

papierelle said...

Just beautiful!! The dark background makes the colors shine.

karin said...

So beautiful the flowers on the black background. Great card!
Karin
Xxx

aga-craft said...

Pięknie ukwiecona praca :)pozdrawiam wakacyjnie :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous design aNNie! Love the gold diecut that enhances the flowers!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, lovely flowers and the black and gold background is very elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

The flowers look beautiful against the striking black and gold background, another stunner Annie.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful flowers and love the gold die-cut trellis
Carol x

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness this is incredibly gorgeous! I love the image and I love the Gold behind it too. Just amazing!!!

Margreet said...

Beautiful anemones on your pretty card.
xxx Margreet

Lynne said...

A super card and the black and gold looks very dramatic x

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

R's Rue said...

Beautiful as always Annie. I love it. Have a great day.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Anesha x

Sue said...

Stunning card Annie hugs Sue x

Enny said...

Wow, a beautiful card indeed, and gorgeous background ! Hugs, Enny

Rajani Rehana said...

Mind blowing post

Christine said...

beautiful with the watercolours anemones on black and gold. Love this card ♥

Monica C. said...

This is beautiful Annie. The gold on black is so striking and sets those off flowers beautifully.
Hugs Monica

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful Annie, it doesn't look a quick and easy card to me. AWESOME!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gina said...

Georgeous card in black and gold ! Creative regards, Gina

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Annie love those flowers I have tried to grow them several times but for some reason I am not lucky but it is so nice to be able to see them on show here
hugs
lorraine x

Buffy said...

Another gorgeous card Annie.
Hugs
Buf xx

GerJanne said...

Lovely card with the flowers. Beautiful as always!

Carol S. said...

I love the flowers stamp and the mix of colours are so pretty. The black background is a brilliant choice Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Chrissy said...

Very pretty Annie,love the gold behind and the soft colours in the flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

Absolutely lovely card. I really like the black card stock against the lovely flowers. [Bunny]

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great background for those pretty flowers

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a stunner of a card x.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my those flowers are lovely, such a pretty watercolor look to them, they just pop against the black and gold background!

Carol W said...

This card is absolutely STUNNING Annie Just beautiful. ♥