It's Christmas in July at Ink Art Designs
For my Design Team creation, Ink Art Designs, I have used a cute but fun stamps called, Sherlock, Accessories and Christmas Dog by KatzelKraft.
Background made up of TCW Stencil, Dina Wakley sprays and
ink splats. Circles by large bottle tops.
Images were coloured with copic markers.
A newsletter is available also at Ink Art Designs for great tips n tricks and what's new in store or coming...
Ink Art Designs Youtube channel
You can also join in our challenges too..
[there is always a winner]
*******************
Linking to
Christmas in July
Christmas in July
Christmas in July
stencil or two


46 comments:
Hi Annie, doing a catch up as best I can, this is a gorgeous mixed media design, just lovely.xx
A super card Annie, fun stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is such a fun card, I love the dog!
Funny card Annie…love it!
X Ellen
Hi Annie this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Fantastic Annie, I love the background.
Sue xx
This is such a fun card, I love the dog!
Brilliant creation Annie great image and superb colours
hugs
lorraine x
Your card made me smile a fabulous fun pair of stamps
Great card and fabulous backgrounds,love the Katzelkraft stamps
Carol x
Such fabulous stamps and the background is amazing! Brilliant work Annie.
xx
Gorgeous mixmedia card Annie with Lovely stamps and ink colors
Have a nice day hugs Epie
Ale dowcipna karteczka, na wesoło :) uśmiechy posyłam :)
*LOL* ... I have to laugh. Your card is so funny!!!
This card is so fun and cute. I love it. Have a beautiful day my friend.
So quirky and creative! Love so much your background full of textures!
What a fun dog all ready for Christmas with his cute passengers! Love it all!
What great fun stamps Annie! love your card hugs Sue x
Really different Annie, I love it xx
Creative card Annie with this abstract figure. Piece of art ! GinaX
Haha, this is too funny. Great background and super coloring!
xxx Margreet
Love this Annie, love the dog! The background is amazing too! Have a good weekend and thank you for visiting my blog.
Debbie x
Great background, Annie!
Hugs Monica
very cute Annie
gr karin
This is fabulous Annie, I love the bright colours and your design, the dog is wonderful, Kate x
What fun.
Wow, such a beautiful card, lovely background and such fun stamps ! Hugs, Enny
An amazing background Annie and love the colour mix. The image is great fun!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This is wonderful, love the images. Hugs Anesha
A fun card, I like it.
All the best Jan
Wow what a cute card. How do you have so much creativity to do so many different cards. You are truly a talented inspirational paper crafter.
That is indeed a fabulous background! What a festive and fun holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!
I have that dog what a great way to make a fun Christmas card ♥
Sherlock the Dog is fun fun Annie and you have made it all so colourful as well.
B x
What fun you must have had with this Annie - a great result on this wonderful card - oh, and not a flower in sight ;)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful work, and the result as always great !!!
Kisses.
Super creation, Annie. I love the quirky image. xx
Fantastic background you have made, oh my the expression on the guy riding the dog just makes me laugh, fun idea!
What a great fun and colourful page Annie, love the background and cute funny images..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Fabulous card, your background is fantastic!
Fabulous i ages and card anni..loze
This is amazing Annie, a real work of art! Take care and have a great weekend, Sue xx
Fantastic golden colored background and the image is so fun!
You have made such a cute card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog
Fab card!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge! DT Candace
Love the dog and his sparkly sweater. He is ready for Christmas. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.
Post a Comment