Follow me

14 July 2021

Sketch Saturday

It's great fun to participate in sketch challenges. They can
get one's imagination going or be a design of simplicity.
Stamp by Riley and Company, these are now available
at Ink Art Designs, so many fun quotes.
Designer papers from my stash, these are scraps left over.
Linking to

33 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

LOve this Annie, especially the sentiment. Beautiful colours and design, Kate x

Margreet said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the quotes.
xxx Margreet

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Annie. I adore the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers love the colour and fun sentiments
Carol x

Sandra H said...

I eat many a cupcake 🧁 without sprinkles they are so delicious as is your cake xx

Carol L said...

fun colors, papers and elements along with a very funny sentiment too! I can relate - if I could just social distance myself from the fridge, I'd be fine! LOL

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for the smiles. I prefer my cupcakes sprinkle free.

Monica C. said...

The sentiment is brilliant!!
Hugs Monica

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Annie, love the colours and that sentiment made me giggle!
Lorraine x

Freubelmina said...

Beautiful execution of the fun sketch Annie, great lyrics too.
The cards below are also very beautiful, they look like works of art with the nice frogs.
Dear greetings and a hug for handsome Bella xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha x

Sue said...

Great sentiment Annie lol and fab card hugs Sue x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Annie love the stamps and detail the colour is beautiful I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Annie H said...

Lovely purple card my favourite cardcolour. Funny sentiment but the last one is so true.
xx Annie

Carol S. said...

Love the fun card and the sentiment is brilliant Annie. Lovely colours and design too. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

GerJanne said...

Hi Annie,
such a wonderful and funny card! I love the sentiment!

meg said...

A fabulous fun sentiment Annie,a great layout and papers

Liz said...

Super card, Annie. A great take on the sketch, beautiful colours and I love the sentiment. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely take of the sketch, and the sentiment is so fun! :D

Anita van Deur said...

What a great sentiment Annie love the card.
xx

Veronica Lee said...

The colours are so pretty! The sketch too!

Dena J said...

Fantastic Riley sentiment, and a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Dena J, DT

Shirley Young said...

Very pretty Annie xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Annie - love that sentiment :) that clock face and lace give a wonderful 'feel' to this beauty
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifulllllll Annie
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Fabulous design and colours- love the sentiment!
xx

Kuni said...

Fabulous card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Lowcarb team member said...

Such beautiful colours and design, the sentiment made me smile :)

All the best Jan

Christine said...

I almost never do sketch challenges :( I love your interpretation of this one and your sentiment is hilarious :)

Donna said...

Adorable and made me laugh out loud, great card!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a fun design of the card, love the papers and Oh my that sentiment made me laugh, I hadn't heard that one before, too cute!

loz said...

Love your card and sentiment annie...loz