Follow me

24 August 2021

🌻Dancing Sunflower

Another challenge commences at
where we always have 
Anything Goes
Fun image called
along with prisma pencils, glossy accent and paper piecing.
See you at our challenge.

43 comments:

meg said...

A happy card in gorgeous sunshine yellow the dancing sunflowers are great fun

Freubelmina said...

Ooo I love the funny sunflower Annie, a beautiful card xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These sunflowers are so bright they had to wear shades!

brenda said...

So bright and welcoming Annie.

B x

OLga said...

una card molto colorata,grazie!

Elephant's Child said...

Love those sunny flowers.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A beautiful card, Annie !!
I already returned from my vacation and I return to frequent visits to blogs
Kisses from Spain

Marjan said...

A lovely and happy card full of sun!

Janette said...

Hi Annie, this is so cute and it reminds me of 'Little weed' from the flower pot men when I was a kid, a gorgeous card.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love that image! So cheery, thanks for the morning smile! Have a great da, hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Annie - a fun image and you have coloured it beautifully, and made a sweet card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card!
Valerija xx

Mrs A. said...

Reminds me so much of the old television programme Bill and Ben the flower pot men! Love the sunny colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic card Annie.

Sue xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a fantastic card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and love the dancing sunflowers
Carol x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Raally love this Annie, such a fun, great card. The colour scheme is perfect as is your colouring. Sorry I've not commented recently, I was away. Have a great week.
Debbie x

Margreet said...

This cards makes me happy! LOve your colouring of that funny image.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A cute and fun image, beautifully coloured of course- love the added sunflowers!
xx

R's Rue said...

I love it.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, how FUN, sunny and cheery!! Adorable!
Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! Just like one of those flowers you set on your windowsill. So darn cute, Annie!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A happy card and it made me smile Annie. Cute image and it's colored beautiful.
Greetings Miranda

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a gorgeous fun image Annie. Sorry I haven't been commenting but just got back from visiting family for six days.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ans Gilbert said...

Pretty card with the funny sunflower, love your coloring
Hugs
Ansx

Crafting Queen said...

Really fun card. Anesha x

Chrissy said...

Oh, how cute and fun Annie, love your singing sunflowers..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun card lovely design love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

A brilliant fun card Annie and makes you smile. Love it. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Smashing sunshine card Annie a great fun image super colours I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Donna said...

Such a darling sunflower card Annie!

Conniecrafter said...

oh so fun and cute, love the dancing sunflowers with their cool sunglasses!

Christine said...

OMG they took me back to my childhood with Bill and Ben the flowerpot men ♥ Love the image

Monica C. said...

Cute image, great card.
Hugs Monica

Sandra H said...

This is just so wonderful l love everything about it x

Anita van Deur said...

A happy card love the flower!
xx

Pia S said...

A card can't get much more cheerful than this! Fun!

Anonymous said...

This really makes me smile!! I love the adorable dancing sunflower!! The other came out to see what's happening! LOL!! Love it!

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I remember this little guys, I loved them always made me smile, as does your super card Annie, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

aga-craft said...

Swietna zabawna karteczka :) kiedyś miałam taka zabawke z tańczacym kwiatuszkiem :)

loz said...

Beautiful bright card Annie..Loz

Sarah said...

What a fun card Annie. I remember having one of those dancing flowers many years ago, it used to drive Martin mad as it made an irritating buzzing noise when it danced!! It didn't last very long...funny that!! xx