Awww, she is too sweet, feeding all those cute chicks, just today my hubby was feeding birds at a outside restaurant we went too, I was so thankful no one else was eating outside because they probably wouldn't have liked the birds around while they were trying to eat :) Like the yellow flowers to go with the scene!
31 comments:
An adorable image and card,love the bright yellow
What a TOO sweet card Annie!
Love and hugs xx
Those baby chicks are so adorable and the flowers are so well colored and fussy cut. This is an eye opening card and envelope, Annie!
So adorable those little chicks. Beautiful card!
Love, Caroline
This is gorgeous Annie, a lovely cute image and I love the yellow.xx
Fabulous card, bright and cheery! Hugs to you and Bella! Valerie
So cute and full of sunshine
This is a lovely scene and a sweet card!!
A super cute card Annie.
Sue xx
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Beautifully coloured and very cute card Annie - I love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Aw so adorable is your card Annie lovey bright colours too and that head piece is a vibrant colour so love it enjoy your day xx
Such a vibrant and happy card Annie x.
So cute Annie, lovely design and beautiful bright colours.
xx
Oh my, how completely CUTE is this image, and I love all that bright yellow color!
Beautiful
That's an adorable image! I like the details you added!
Lia xx
A lovely sunny card and envelope-love the cute chicks
Carol x
Adorable card with great colouring.
xxx Margreet
What a very sweet image! This made me smile today!! Thank you! HUGS
Such a cutie hugs Sue x
cute and lovely Annie
Gr Karin
Adorable! You've got me smiling a lot today!
so so cute, love the image ♥
This is so cute and cheerful! Lovely card!
Gorgeous bright and happy Annie with those cute little chicks and fabulous gnome, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Ćliczna radosna karteczka :) piekne kolory lata :)
Awww, she is too sweet, feeding all those cute chicks, just today my hubby was feeding birds at a outside restaurant we went too, I was so thankful no one else was eating outside because they probably wouldn't have liked the birds around while they were trying to eat :) Like the yellow flowers to go with the scene!
Very cute card annie...loz
What a cute card, super image and colours, Kate x
So fun and cute Annie! It's a gorgeous creation <3
Andrea x
Post a Comment