Our lovely Diane has chosen a great theme of
Mason Jars
for this challenge...check out the awesome mood board...
[use a mason jar and/or anything you see in the mood board]
For my design I used a sheet from ArtStacks
called
a fabric from my stash and butterfly stickers.
Rub on's for the stripes and sentiment. Flowers were
highlighted with prisma's and a grunge overlay added.
our awesome prize
Love to see what you create at
You may like to visit my teamies.


47 comments:
What fun!
Oh wow what a beautiful love Annie, I love the sweet flowers again...
Congratulations on your winning creation at Mrs A Butterfly Challenge, great work.
Love xxx
Looks great Annie xx
Gorgeous card Annie, love the poppies and the jars. Hugs, Valerie
Love your mason just and beautiful vibrant poppies Annie
This card is beautiful Annie.
I don't know where you got these ideas from.
Kisses.
MaryannG
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I just love the jars and the beautiful poppies. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Lovely card. I've put a many a flower in a mason jar when I was younger. Okay, they could have been weeds but who knew the difference when you were little? [Bunny]
Hi Annie, I think I am in love with this one, love to see a jar with flowers, so simple and yet beautiful, love the flowers, so pretty, its a gorgeous card.xx
Beautiful creation with the jars! Love the anemones.
xxx Margreet
Wow, I just love the design on this card, Annie! The two tone colors with the red poppies and black/white diagonal strips. The words down the side look awesome. Love the burlap jars!
Gorgeous Annie! I love the texture of the mason jars with the captured butterflies. This is delightful!
What an awesome card. The mason jars and poppies are fantastic together. Love the butterflies as an accent. Great color choices.
Hugs and Blessings,
Jim
Ależ cudne maki! Śliczna praca:)
Gorgeous poppies and as always a beautiful design.
xx
Love your burlap mason jars and those pretty anemones--still waiting for mine to bloom lol
Those burlap jars look fantastic with the butterfly stickers! The red poppies look fabulous too With this pretty design!
WOW this is awesome and I love the idea of the burlap mason jars! Your poppies really POP! Fantastic creation sweet friend! Hope you have a great day!
So cute.
So beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Fabulous card love the beautiful poppies and textured jars
Carol x
Beautiful card, love those bright poppies. Hoping to get a mason jar project made if I can find the time.
cindys-greencricut
Absolutely gorgeous design Annie! Loving the burlap behind the mason jars to much!! Great inspiration! HUGS
This is gorgeous Annie, I love how you've created the jars, beautiful blooms too, fab design and colours, Kate x
Love your take on the challenge, Annie! Your card has so much warmth and beauty!
A great design with those burlap jars with the butterflies and the bold poppies! Love the black&white stripes and the aqua background!
Gorgeous card Annie love those poppies and the jars are fab hugs Sue x
I love to see fabric on cards and have a very large stash so I really ought to use it more often. love your jar and those amazing vibrant poppies xx
This is beautiful Annie, those poppies are amazing. I never think to use fabric on my cards, so such a great idea. Have a good week.
Debbie x
Pięknie się prezentuje ten makowy bukiecik :)
I agree, awesome moodboard, and awesome prize! And your card fits right in, classy with a contemporary streak from the grunge overlay. Beautiful!
This is fab, those flowers really pop
The poppies are beautiful Annie and a gorgeous design. Stay safe and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beautiful card Annie, I love the burlap jars and stunning poppies!
Hugs, Tammy
You ROCKED this challenge, Annie. Gotta love it.
so pretty, I love the burlap look in the jars with the butterflies, the flowers are lovely and like the background with it all!
Beautiful poppies and love the butterflies in the jar.
Lovely poppys on your card Annie wwooww
Nice day. Epie
Such a striking and beautiful card....A real stunner x.
So beautiful Annie, how clever to have burlap jars! I used to plant anemones and haven't for years, I think I need to do so again! Very pretty jar!
I love poppies and the bright red ones are my favorite. I love your card with the rubbons to frame the design.
Fantastic Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
A gorgeous card Annie, love the design and those pretty red flowers really pop off the page
Lorraine x
Oh Annie this is stunning - love the vibrant red of the flowers and how you have used the mason jar theme
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Dear aNNie
The card is beautiful and love the way you created the jars and poppies oh I love them so much. I tried to grow them when I visited my daughter in NZ without success. tc stay safe
What a great card. I love the burlap on the jars and those butterflies are the perfect final touch. Great take on the Mood Board.
Your card is lovely. Love that you used red poppies and butterflies.
Post a Comment