Hi and welcome to the Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop with Altenew.
The purpose of this hop is to raise awareness of all the challenge
blogs out there, how great is that? I love the idea of knowing
what's available.
The Double D Challenge blog has been invited to join the hop,
I am thrilled to bring you some inspiration from the
Double D Team...
. Prizes
$250 in total prizes! To celebrate this fantastic blog hop, Altenew is giving away $25 gift certificates to TEN lucky winners. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew blog on September 5th, 2021.
. Special Offer
FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY08A8 or $5 OFF international shipping with code SHOPPING08A8 at checkout on orders over $39 from 8/10/2021 at 12:01 am EDT to 8/11/2021 at 11:59 pm EDT. Shop here: https://altenew.com/collections/all-altenew-products Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.
. Hop Order
Color Hues the Color Challenge
Recipe:
My Altenew stamp,
Altenew Peony Bouquet & Die Set
was watercoloured seperately with Altenew paints,
embossed with white embossing powder, sentiment was heat embossed. Glossy accents for water drops.
Come along and join in the hop if you can
Linking to
watercolour, real or faux
Note: Due to difference in time zones I may be publishing
this a bit earlier, so do come back...



37 comments:
Congratulations and good luck to all the talented participants.
Wow....this is so beautiful!
Beautiful card Annie the colours are beautiful
Lovey card Annie, great colours xx
Your card is stunning and you certainly inspire me, even if I don't make cards. That is a lot of challenge blogs. I hope this raises the awareness needed,
una card molto bella e colorata!
Love your beautiful piece, Annie. Hugs to you and Bella! Valerie
WOW! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! LOVE your coloring and the background is amazing also! Thanks for beautiful inspiration!
Beautifully created and love the gorgeous colors!!
Wonderful vibrant colours and fabulous stamping.
xx
Gorgeous, Annie. Both your background and the peony are stunning!
xxx Margreet
So beautiful.
How beautiful with your rich colors! Amazing samples you're showing for the hop, Annie.
Another real beauty using stamps from this company.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
This is a gorgeous design, it's so colorful and elegant!
Love the beautifully watercoloured stamps and fabulous background
carol x
How great that a large company like Altenew is highlighting the challenge blogs, what a good idea. Your card is fabulous love those vibrant colours xx
Beautiful card, love the colours. Anesha x
A gorgeous card Annie, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x
A lovely card Annie and love the stunning background. The flowers are beautiful too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This is gorgeous Annie hugs Sue x
That's a lovely card, I love the colours.
All the best Jan
Your colors are so brilliant on this one Annie! What a very pretty design and wonderful inspiration my friend! HUGS
so very nice card!
Fabulous colored background and I love how you pulled the colors into the flower and the sentiment.
Gorgeous bright pink flower Annie, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
such lovely blending of your watercolors!
Another beautiful flower on your card and how beautiful with the sweet text through it Annie...
the green card below with the orange flowers is great too, just like the beautiful girl with the black kitty, you make so many beautiful cards in a short time xx
So vibrant and such a happy and cheerful card Annie x.
Really vibrant colours, a gorgeous card Annie.xx
This is beautiful and as artistic as ever Annie! I love your painted background and how you colored this beautiful flower. I have this set and have never painted it. I'm thinking I must give it a try. Your amazing talents always inspire me.
Beautiful peony, great design!
I love your beautiful rich watercolor colors on this card.
Beautifully bold and bright aNNie. Love it!
Beautiful card and BG colours Annie..Loz
Wow gorgeous hot colours ♥
Oh my goodness, what luscious colors you have used here. You have really done that gorgeous bloom justice. I love your design too, just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment