Follow me

8 September 2021

CAS [Cute and Simple]

At The Sisterhood of crafters I have chosen the theme being
CAS [Cute and Simple]
I would like to see the cutest and simplest of cards.. 
I had a scrap paper with splats of paints which were mopped up,
and just placed my image over it, coloured with pro-markers.
Die cut frame....simple...
Hope to see you join in my challenge theme at

Enjoying the glorious sunshine day Miss Bella
itching to enter the pool...and sitting in the Fiji chair.
[she looks like Lola, her mum here]



43 comments:

meg said...

She is adorable Annie,a beautiful CAS card

Chrissy said...

Gosh, Bella has grown, she is so lovely, and love your gorgeou,s sweet, cute and simple card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colouring of that adorable image, Annie! It's very hot in the UK today and I'm with Bella, that pool looks VERY inviting! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card Annie and fantastic photo's
Gr Karin

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card and gorgeous photos of Bella.

Sue xx

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous with the little doggies ! And Bella looks so sweet, I'm sure she enjoys swimming and sunlaunching ! :)) Hugs, Enny

Elephant's Child said...

Both your card and Miss Bella ARE cute. Very cute.

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute and pretty card Annie and great photos of Miss Bella x.

Janette said...

Bella is so good not to just jump in I think Annie, she is so cute and your card is too.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card and lovely to see Bella, she's really grown! Hugs, Valerie

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. How lovely to have a pool. Bella is looking very happy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Diane said...

Adorably cute cute card with all the precious little cart of pups and cute image! Bella is a beautiful girl and I am sure brings you lots of daily joy and love!

Birgit said...

What a sweet card this is Annie, and your little Bella is adorable too!

Sue said...

Bella is so gorgeous Annie and a wonderful card hugs Sue x

Donna said...

Your Precious Moments card is beautiful, I have a collection of them, there is a Precious Moments chapel in Missouri, USA that is amazing. Like the picture of your darling Bella. Have a good day Annie!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a sweet card, Annie! Love the image you used - such a fun challenge!! I didn't know you had a Bella! So do I - she's my sweet tabby kitty. Have a great rest of your week.

Darlene said...

OMG what a sweet image and you've colored it beautifully! Your pool looks so inviting and looks at sweet Bella ... she's certainly found a home filled with Love being with you & Bill! HUGS my dear dear friend!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Supercute image, so beautiful coloured and sweet background!
Bella is a adorable girl!!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome cute creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and adorable. Lovely pics too

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I finally learned what CAS stood for. It really IS a CAS card. However, for me, Bella steals the show today. Such a beauty and growing larger (taller) every time you show her.

cuilliesocks said...

What an adorable image Annie, beautiful card. Super photos of Miss Bella, Kate x

Margreet said...

Great background and fab coloring. Lovely CAS card.
Lovely pics.
xxx Margreet

aga-craft said...

Bardzo lubię patrzeć na Twoją Bellę, tak szybko rośnie i daje dużo radości :)

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS and cute image-that pool would have been lovely today
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Bella is adorable and should be in the pool keeping cool. lol ANesha x

Valerija said...

A beautiful card Annie, a super image and great scene.
Valerija xx

Bunny said...

Sweet card. I love the wagon full of puppies.

Does Bella ever jump in the pool by herself once in a while? [Bunny]

Carol S. said...

She is very cute and beautifully coloured Annie. Sweet puppies in the truck. Stay safe and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Liz said...

Bella is adorable and she has grown so much. Your card is so cute, Annie. I have a few of the Precious Moments rubber stamps.... I must get them out sometime. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

Conniecrafter said...

Not only is that cute, she is adorable with that little wagon full of puppies! Like how your background goes great with the background on the stamp!
Bella is lucky to have a pull to jump in, getting so big!

Monica C. said...

Indeed a cute and simple card. Love it.
Hugs Monica

Christine said...

Cute image Annie, I can see Bella hiding in the back of the wagon. She's such a cutie ♥

Freubelmina said...

Sweet and lovely catf with the little girl Annie en Bella is adorable xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

It's been a long time since I have seen a Precious Moments image - this is gorgeous Annie.
Love your photos of Bella too - she's growing into a beautiful dog
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

So pretty Annie is your card and Bella she’s just so cute does she ever go in the pool it’s so inviting? enjoy your day xx

Leslie Miller said...

Your card is absolutely precious! The little girl gone visiting with a cart full of puppies -- it can't get much more adorable! Love the inky background, too. Belle is a very disciplined girl. We wouldn't be able to keep Wally and LuLu out of the pool. Maybe if they'd been trained from the start. If they see so much as a mud puddle they're right in it!

Anonymous said...

She certainly indeed is CUTE Annie! What a darling CAS style design my friend!

Ina G said...

Such a cute image aNNie and beautifully coloured. Of course Bella is one of those cuties waiting for a walk with her.
Lovely to see Bella and how inviting that pool is. She is growing up fast.

loz said...

Beautiful card and BG Annie. Bella does look like her mum...Loz

Witchcrafted Life said...

Tremendously darling card. My mom adored Precious Moments when I was growing up and passed a fondness for this charming line of characters onto me. I well recall when they were a maintain on greetings cards, but haven't seen too many contemporary cards - let alone beautiful handmade ones like this - starring these sweet characters. Thank you for shining the spotlight on the PM line and for the very lovely walk down memory lane that your project brought my way.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness that coloring on the Precious Moment image is amazing and what a cute image too.