Follow me

18 September 2021

slide n lock

A new challenge at Mrs A's Butterfly Challenges.
Thanks Mrs A, this is a brilliant fold found here
Card opened up
A great card treat using, hopefully all the following:


 Stamperia designer paper, romantic collection.
Cardstock & machine stitching. Butterfly cut out 
from a kit I have.
Linking to

This azalea bush seems to flourish when the others are not...

 will try and visit you all in a day or so, thanks for comments. 

39 comments:

Valerija said...

This is a gorgeous card. Great design.

Shirley Young said...

Lovely card Annie xx

meg said...

Beautiful card Annie,love the papers you used and the gorgeous fold

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, lovely papers and great fold.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elephant's Child said...

What a SPECTACULAR fold.
Azaleas defeat me. Yours is a beauty.

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Annie. The papers are gorgeous and I love the sentiment inside. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Kuni said...

Wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Annie, and your azaleas are wonderful. Hugs, Valerie

OLga said...

รจ una carta fantastica!

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Annie I love the sentiment.
Do love Azalea's so colourful just wish they lasted throughout the summer months.
Hope all is well.xxx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card, Annie!
The azalea is spectacular!
Hugs from Spain

Lisa said...

Oh how I love the layers on this card. Your flowers are spectacular too!

Chris said...

Beautiful card Annie, and those azaleas are gorgeous!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful papers-love the beautiful Azalea
Carol x

Gina said...

Beautiful flourishing fold card Annie ! Creaive regards, Gina

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was really impressed with this card. It is stunning, as is your azalea bush, something I can't seem to grow where I live!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card aNNie, great take of Mrs. A shape! So sweet and elegant!
Your azaleas looks wonderful!
Hugs, have a lovely weekend!

Sue said...

Stunning card Annie and that bush is gorgeous mine are all dying out now accept for the lavender bushes and some large daisies..hope your doing ok have been thinking about you lots of hugs Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card and a beautiful bush Annie, Kate x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie is your card and great design .....your bush truly is lovely and nice that flowers like it dies x

Mac Mable said...

Those papers are so pretty and what a beautiful fold card Annie x. Beautiful Azalea bush x.

Freubelmina said...

Nice work this beautiful card with the model of Mrs A Annie, you also used beautiful paper.
I've also finished my contribution but it won't be on my blog until the end of the week because then the birthday boy has received it.
Happy Sunday and love xx
Owwww what a lovely flowers,I love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, very pretty card! It's also nice to see your spring blooms as our fall begins. Thank you for the pic!

Tammy said...

What a stunning card Annie, love that fold and the gorgeous papers you used!
Tammy x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

It's a beautiful card Annie. Love the model and the papers you've used.
Greetings Miranda

GerJanne said...

Your card is great! And so is your azalea.

Carol L said...

The colors are so pretty on this card, and I like that fold too! Your azalea bush looks so pretty! I think ours bit the dust this summer, it's not looking like it will make it another growing season, sadly!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I do love a gatefold card, so pretty. Great job!

Conniecrafter said...

Annie in my group we just made these cards, yours is just gorgeous and I just love those papers, love how you have dressed up the inside too, we didn't do that, it makes yours extra special!
Wow your azalea is doing great, just beautiful!
Hope all is going well, continued prayers!

Darlene said...

Your card is as beautiful as they come Sis and WOW your azalea is amazing and gorgeous! I'm in the process of redoing all my pots around the house with Fall flowers as all the summer flowers are done and I only have a few roses, sedum and gladiolus in bloom right now. Time for mums, pansy's & anything else I can find that a frost won't instantly kill lol.
Thanks for always sharing such amazing inspiration! HUGS

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really beautiful card creation. A lovely azalea too. It is strange how one survives and others don't.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and card fold Annie love the colours you have used and the sentiment inside
hugs
lorraine x

Mrs A. said...

it's always a delight to come and see the card you have come up with for the butterfly challenge and I love, love this one. Oh so pretty. Thankyou for playing along. Hugs Mrs A.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card and great fold Annie and your Azalea is gorgeous, such a lovely colour..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

Your azaleas are lovely. They normally bloom here in March. Another lovely card inside and out. [Bunny]

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous design here Annie! I have made one of these, but can't remember what I did, but don't think I posted it! LOL! The papers and design look amazing and so do those flowers of yours! Our flowers are dying off now and the leaves are starting to change a bit.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Immensely lovely card. So elegant and timelessly pretty. It speaks of spring, yet feels right at home throughout the rest of the year, too.

Autumn Zenith ๐ŸŽƒ Witchcrafted Life