Follow me

10 September 2021

Smile when it's raining

summer's on it's way, a most glorious few days
and lapping up the sunshine and getting outside energy.

Ink Art Designs have some awesome new stamps in store and
today for my Design Team Project I have used
KatzelKraft stamps using India Ink for stamping
Smile when it's raining
Torn Paper
Which I stamped onto brusho background paper,
White gel pen

A newsletter is available also by Ink Art Designs for great tips n tricks and what's new in store or coming...
 Ink Art Designs Youtube channel 
 You can also join in our challenges too..
[there is always a winner]

Proud designer for:

BIG thank you to Monica, Ina and Lia,
your gorgeous cards arrived today
♥

48 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece Annie, love the colours! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Your card made me smile and brightened up a dull morning,love your ostrich and sentiment

Irene said...

😊😊😊😊 love your happy, funky card Annie! We had a sunshine summer week with amazing temperatures -better than July/August - today it's over and leaves are already starting to change colours.
Happy weekend XxIrene

Freubelmina said...

Oh look at that handsome emu... what a beautiful card Annie xx

Elephant's Child said...

I ALWAYS smile in the rain (in summer not so much).

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Annie. Fabulous image and sentiment. xx

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała zabawna karteczka , od razu się uśmiechnęłam :)

Janette said...

A gorgeous happy card Annie, I love the image, made me smile.xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card i love the image and the brilliant text, it makes me smile
hugs ellen

OLga said...

In Italia l'estate sta finendo.

HerminiaRegolf said...

Rainy days are always different.
I like your card.
Kisses.

Glennis F said...

A fun image Annie, resulting in such a cute card

Conny said...

Wonderful card! Love the stunning background!

Hugs,
Conny

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Annie

Gr Karin

Chrissy said...

Great project Annie, it made me chuckle and i love the sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun and fabulous card Annie - what a great way to use the image so that it looks as though the bird has just popped up, tearing the paper en-route!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Annie.

Sue xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie that is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kuni said...

Stunning and funny card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, a fabulous stamp and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulously lovely creation. I'm feeling the warm meets cool (via blue) colour palette here big time - it instantly makes me think of the shifting seasons as we hop from the sizzling hot days of summer into the much milder (where I live at least :D) days of autumn time.

Plus, who doesn't love a great ostrich image?

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Ellen said...

Love your card Annie…so cute!
X Ellen

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Love the background. Anesha

Margreet said...

I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face. Great background and a darling ostrich. Wonderful creation!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and ostrich stamp,great background and love the torn paper stamp
Carol x

Donna said...

Fabulous card, like your brusho background and the darling image and sentiment!

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Now this has to be one of my favourites, such a fun card, the Emu looks a bit cheeky! Brilliant design you have used. Thank you for commenting on Jaxon's card, he said thank you x Debbie x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Annie, love that adorable image and sentiment, this card will make anyone smile for sure!
Hugs, Tammy

Chris said...

Love this Annie! Fabulous design- fabulous Emu and a great sentiment.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this Annie, it made me smile.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he's super cute and so fun!! He certainly makes me smile!! You're entering Summer and we're getting ready for our Autumn! :)

Leslie Miller said...

What a fabulous piece, Annie! You know how I love all the color, and those Katzelkraft stamps are the most fun ever!

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous card Annie, I love the bird, such a fun image and a super design, Kate x

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I love, love, love this image. Super fun card with it too.

Carol S. said...

Love these stamps Annie and the background is perfect for this image. Have a lovely weekend and stay safe. Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, how cute and fun!!! LOVE it! Awesome colouring and love the sentiment sentiment!!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card and I love the sentiment!

Bunny said...

Who could resist a smile like that? Cute card. [Bunny]

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Annie. Gosh, what a fabulous page! I love the burst of colour in your background.
Dot x

Conniecrafter said...

that image just makes me smile and the sentiment is so cute with it :)
Glad you are enjoying your spring!

Darlene said...

OMG this is just awesome Sis! What a fun creation!! Sure to bring a smile!!

Fikreta said...

its so great!

loz said...

LOVE your Fun card and images Annie..Loz

Mac Mable said...

Enjoy the sunshine and thank you for the smile with this fabulous card Annie x.

HilaryJane said...

I have been away for a few days and have got very behind, but I have scrolled down to see what I have missed and so have enjoyed all your recent creations and your photos of Bella. I really like this card, that ostrich looks so cheeky poking his head through that wonderful splattery background xx

Monica C. said...

What a fun page! That ostrich has a brilliant look on his face. Glad the card finally got there.
Hugs Monica

Carol W said...

Love, love love this card. So dang cute.

Ina G said...

I am so loving this aNNie. Amazing detail and such great amagination. So 'fun'.