OMG this is SO CUTE! Sorry I've been MIA ... we had our big neighborhood party on Sunday so yesterday I took the day off to recuperate! It's always fun to have everyone but it's also a lot of work and I'm not getting any younger LOL. I've scrolled down through your blog to see what I've missed and WOW what fabulous creation ... lots of awesome inspiration! HUGS & LOVE SIS!
Lovely card and great coloring of that sweet image. Fab poinsettias. With my Cheerful Sketches hat on I will thank you for joining our challenge. xxx Margreet
A fabulous design with a lovely image aNNie. Love so much the vertical border! I apologize if in this period I can't visit your blogs to admire your beautiful works, but my life at the moment is very busy and complicated. I hope I can make up for it and leave comments for everyone, but if not, please excuse me.
Oh this is so lovely! Gorgeous colour combo and fabulous colouring! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images! Linda
This is adorable - has to be one of my favourite Christmas cards Ive seen recently. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter, hugs Susan x
Wonderfully charming card. I can scarcely believe that a mere two months now sits between us and Christmas Day. Blink twice, no doubt, and it will be here once again. All the more reason to follow your lead and get cracking on my holiday season greetings.
46 comments:
A very cute helper - and Santa needs all the help he can get.
Lovely Christmas card, Annie!
Hugs from Spain
So cute in the traditional warm colours Annie.
B x
Fabulous Christmas card, Annie. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Valerie
Lovely image and layout Annie, love the bright colours x
Lovely card using the sketch and such fab colouring.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
An absolutely adorable image Annie love the colouring
Very sweet and cute Christmascard,love the traditional colours,
Hugs,
Ansx
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Love the cute image,snowflake P.paper and traditional colours
carol x
What a sweet card, love the image .xx
Such a cute little ladie elf! Love the card, Annie!
So beautiful Annie loving the image another great creation you have created totally stunning card x
She is a cute helper. Love this card. [Bunny]
Sweet Christmas card Annie..such a fun image
Anne
A super Christmas card Annie, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Wow what a very beautiful card!
Greetings, Trudy
This is really cute and also very pretty. I adore your layout and your colouring as always is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Cute cute cute! Love this fun design and that sweet panel of tiny trees! I love how it's all tied up with a cute little bow!
OMG this is SO CUTE! Sorry I've been MIA ... we had our big neighborhood party on Sunday so yesterday I took the day off to recuperate! It's always fun to have everyone but it's also a lot of work and I'm not getting any younger LOL.
I've scrolled down through your blog to see what I've missed and WOW what fabulous creation ... lots of awesome inspiration! HUGS & LOVE SIS!
Beautiful card Annie, sweet image and lovely festive colours, a fabulous make.
xx
Cute. I love it.
A super cute helper indeed!
Happy Tuesday!
A beautiful card Annie, a sweet little elf and gorgeous colours and design, Kate x
Lovely card and great coloring of that sweet image. Fab poinsettias.
With my Cheerful Sketches hat on I will thank you for joining our challenge.
xxx Margreet
Oh wow how adorable Annie! LOVE the darling image and your poinsettia theme! Darling take on the sketch too!
Beautiful card Annie love the sweet image. How did you design your blog page I love it mine is so boring. Love Alison x
Such a sweet card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Adorable! Pretty papers and your image fits right in!
Beautiful card in bright red and lovely colouring ! Thank you for using the sketch from Cheerful Sketches ! Creative regards, Gina
A fabulous design with a lovely image aNNie. Love so much the vertical border!
I apologize if in this period I can't visit your blogs to admire your beautiful works, but my life at the moment is very busy and complicated. I hope I can make up for it and leave comments for everyone, but if not, please excuse me.
A gorgeous card and love the cute image. The flowers are beautiful Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beautiful card, so bright, cheery and beautifully colored Annie!
Such a cute helper ...
Lovely card.
All the best Jan
Oh my goodness she is just so adorable, terrific coloring and I love the fur and pearls on her outfit to dress it up! Love the papers strip with it!
Annie this is a great card. I lovw. the layout and the wonderful image,
Cute card, and wonderful job with the sketch!
Oh this is so lovely! Gorgeous colour combo and fabulous colouring! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda
Totally stunning card Annie. The image is really cute!
Have a nice day.
Valerija xx
Wow this is so lovely what a gorgeous image used too x
This is adorable - has to be one of my favourite Christmas cards Ive seen recently.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter, hugs Susan x
Sooo Gorgeous Annie..Loz
Gorgeous card Annie, such a sweet pretty image..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Urocza karteczka, słodka jest ta Mikołajka :)
Wonderfully charming card. I can scarcely believe that a mere two months now sits between us and Christmas Day. Blink twice, no doubt, and it will be here once again. All the more reason to follow your lead and get cracking on my holiday season greetings.
Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
Lovely card!
Post a Comment