Follow me

6 October 2021

🦉 Owl...

Another fabulous challenge at
is Owls and/or Pumpkins
I chose to do an owl.🦉
 Come along and join in and see the wonderful
design team creations....
see you at our challenge at

39 comments:

Monica C. said...

Another cute creation, Annie! I love the owls and the background paper is perfect for this one.
Hugs Monica

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute owls aNNie, they really make e smile. Lovely choice of paper too!
Hugs

Freubelmina said...

Your owls are TOO cute Annie, a nice and lovely card xx

Veronica Lee said...

Love the super cute owls, Annie!

Happy Wednesday!

Valerija said...

I love this very beautiful and fun card Annie.
Valerija xx

Elephant's Child said...

I adore owls.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Another lovely creation,dear, Annie!
Hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous trio of owls Annie - they are so cute and you have displayed them beautifully
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

meg said...

The owls are certainly setting off home in that tree,a seed image and fabulous backing paper

Jane Savage said...

What a lovely, creative design! xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards and the owls are so pretty. Hugs to you and Bella, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Margreet said...

Lovely card!
xxx Margreet

Creaellenknutselsite said...

wow what a beautiful card love the paper and the cute owls
hugs ellen

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very sweet and love the charm

Janette said...

They are the cutest owls I ever did see Annie, a gorgeous card, love the DP too.xx

Chris said...

Cute owls, beautiful dp and the little tag with the owl charm is a gorgeous touch.
xx

Diane said...

Cute Owl card Annie, like the orange stripe background too!

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Donna Phelan said...

Great background paper and sweet owls! Super Cute!

Darlene said...

What an awesome creation my friend! I too love your background and those images are perfect! Have a great day!

Mac Mable said...

What a cute and adorable image Annie x.

crafty-stamper said...

Love those cute little owls all dressed up for the night-great P.paper too
Carol x

Anonymous said...

I too love owls, sweet card and cute owls. Love Alison x

Birgit said...

Awww.... this is simply adorable Annie!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandra H said...

This is absolutely fabulous love Owls x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

There are so many pumpkins out there, I'm glad you featured a lovely owl card today, dear.

Vicki said...

It's always such a delight to come by your blog and see what new blog header you have added. Love your owl card...the striped paper and cut out window highlighting your cute owls. Great card, Annie!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my those owls are just the cutest, so sweet in the flowering tree :) I love your owl charm with the tag, so cute!

Barbara said...

I love these tiny owls and the background paper. So fancy!

Leslie Miller said...

Your owls are absolutely beautiful, Annie! I love the orange stripes and the relative simplicity of your card.

Kathy Krug said...

Fun, Fun card, Annie. Love the sweet owls and the striped paper is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Your owls are too cute! Love the added owl charm too! Owls remind me of my grams who loved collecting them!!

Chrissy said...

These two are such cuties Annie,love these sweet owls, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

These owls are so cute and like the orange striped background!

loz said...

gorgeous owls and card annie. loz

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card. Those owls are so stinkin' sweet, I love them!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an owl-somely charming card. Adore the bold striped background - and of course, the darling birdies themselves. Owls are amongst my all-time favourite birds (and animals, point-blank).

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life