This is beautiful. I really like the colors that you used!
Nice tulips in those colors Annie, beautiful card xx
As you know I am a big tulip fan.
Great card, Annie!
Fabulous project Annie, beautiful colours.Valerija xx
You brought a beautiful splash of colour to my morning,a brilliant stamp and card
What a dramatic monochromatic card Annie - love your use of the flowers against the fabulous backgroundStay safeBlessingsMAxine
This is a wonderful stamp and you gave it beautiful warm colours, ❤ it!XxIrene
That's just beautiful in the warm Autumnal colours Annie.B x
Beautiful card Annie.Love the colors!
Stunning Card Annie and gorgeous colours. Love Alison x
Bellissima card.Buona gionata.
Love the beautiful Tulip collage stamp and water colouringCarol x
Beautiful card the colours are Autumn like my favourite Annie xx
Such a beautiful card Annie.Sue xx
Beautiful Annie, I love the image and colours.xx
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Lovely stamps and colours, a beautiful card.xx
A gorgeous watercolour piece Annie, great stamp and lovely colours too.Lorraine
Beautiful card Annie love the tulip coloursAnne
I'm playing catch up again Annie! fabulous posts and gorgeous photo of Bella lol she's so cute hugs Sue x
Śliczne sa te kwiatuszki :) wspaniała praca :)
That tulip stamp looks very special and all it needed was a lovely colourful background, great card xx
Wonderful Annie.HugsKuni
so very nice!
Seriously gorgeous, Annie! You do amazing things with inks and stamps!
Fabulous colouring, aNNie! Such gorgeous card!
So beautiful Annie, love the image and the fabulous water colouring..Luv CHRISSYxx
Love the tulip image Annie and fabulous colours. The design is awesome. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
I love the collage look to that stamp and love the coloring of it, beautiful card!
I love the warm colors you have chosen here. Beautiful creation.Hugs Monica
this is gorgeous AnnieGr Karin
What a striking card, which really has the WOW factor Annie x.
This is beautiful, a real work of art Annie.HugsCathyxxxx
Absolutely stunning design here Annie! The colors are amazing and of course the flowers are gorgeous!!
stunning card and colours annie...loz
Very, very pretty card. Such a warm, comforting colour palette. Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
Looooooooooooooooooove it aNNie!
Post a Comment
38 comments:
This is beautiful. I really like the colors that you used!
Nice tulips in those colors Annie, beautiful card xx
As you know I am a big tulip fan.
Great card, Annie!
Fabulous project Annie, beautiful colours.
Valerija xx
You brought a beautiful splash of colour to my morning,a brilliant stamp and card
What a dramatic monochromatic card Annie - love your use of the flowers against the fabulous background
Stay safe
Blessings
MAxine
This is a wonderful stamp and you gave it beautiful warm colours, ❤ it!
XxIrene
That's just beautiful in the warm Autumnal colours Annie.
B x
Beautiful card Annie.Love the colors!
Stunning Card Annie and gorgeous colours. Love Alison x
Bellissima card.Buona gionata.
Love the beautiful Tulip collage stamp and water colouring
Carol x
Beautiful card the colours are Autumn like my favourite Annie xx
Such a beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Beautiful Annie, I love the image and colours.xx
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Lovely stamps and colours, a beautiful card.
xx
A gorgeous watercolour piece Annie, great stamp and lovely colours too.
Lorraine
Beautiful card Annie love the tulip colours
Anne
I'm playing catch up again Annie! fabulous posts and gorgeous photo of Bella lol she's so cute hugs Sue x
Śliczne sa te kwiatuszki :) wspaniała praca :)
That tulip stamp looks very special and all it needed was a lovely colourful background, great card xx
Wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
so very nice!
Seriously gorgeous, Annie! You do amazing things with inks and stamps!
Fabulous colouring, aNNie! Such gorgeous card!
So beautiful Annie, love the image and the fabulous water colouring..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Love the tulip image Annie and fabulous colours. The design is awesome. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
I love the collage look to that stamp and love the coloring of it, beautiful card!
I love the warm colors you have chosen here. Beautiful creation.
Hugs Monica
this is gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
What a striking card, which really has the WOW factor Annie x.
This is beautiful, a real work of art Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Absolutely stunning design here Annie! The colors are amazing and of course the flowers are gorgeous!!
stunning card and colours annie...loz
Very, very pretty card. Such a warm, comforting colour palette.
Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
Looooooooooooooooooove it aNNie!
Post a Comment