Follow me

24 October 2021

Vertical Window.

Mrs A is asking for another card this time and it's a
Vertical Window...

Linking to

I think I used all the requested colours. I made my own vellum,
you can find a great tutorial on my buddies blog...
please give her some love it you use it.....
Adding light streaks of white paint on it to give an effect. 
Alcohol Inks used onto photo paper, adding gold foil while
still wet in places.  Memory Box Die for the flower and
dies for the sentiments. 

53 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful Annie, love the colour and cool window ♥

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Annie,love the colours thank you for the link and all the tips

Anita van Deur said...

Beautiful sparkling colours, the gold with red gorgeous, and what a beautiful die cut. Take care Annie xx

brenda said...

A striking design in that colour palette Annie.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous rose themed card, your background technique looks amazing, I'm off to check out that tutorial.
Thank you for the birthday wishes.
Lorraine

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was simply blown away by this gorgeous card. I love the amazing gold roses and that beautiful butterfly. I was really impressed by the window. I'm so glad you made your own vellum, too. The entire card turned out fantastic and someone will be very happy to receive it.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Great card, Annie!
Hugs

Witchcrafted Life said...

Eye-catchingly glamorous, utterly beautiful design! This instantly puts me in the mood for Valentine's Day, weddings, and all things dreamily romantic.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful, i love the colour and cool window
hugs ellen

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fantastic card Annie, I love it, so many beautiful details, wow! Have a great day, hugs to you and Miss B! Valerie

Sandra H said...

So pretty Annie and creative is your card gorgeous colours used on your floral image and design x

Conny said...

Wow.. Annie, this is amazing! Love the stunning background!

Hugs,
Conny

Margreet said...

Gorgeous background and great techniques!
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Beautiful card Annie, I must have a look at that tute for the vellum, sounds interesting.xx

Chris said...

Wow Annie this looks amazing- such clever techniques used here! The vellum looks great- haven't tried it myself yet but have checked out the tutorial- just need more time in a day!
xx

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card in pretty colours, love the beautiful roses die,
Hugs,
Ansx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the beautiful die-cut roses-very impressive making your own vellum -off to check out the link
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really beautiful Annie and you are so clever making your own vellum as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous card! I absolutely love the beautiful background gold details.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Wies said...

Lovely window card with roses and a nice glossy background.
A while ago I did try the technique of making your own vellum with baby oil. It turned out fine.
Wies xx

Leslie Miller said...

Well, that's very interesting about turning parchment paper into vellum! I love your treatment of it, and the rose die makes a beautiful window. Lovely card, Annie!

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, lovely shape. Anesha

cuilliesocks said...

This is just so pretty Annie, gorgeous colours and what a wonderful design, love it, Kate x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Annie, great design. xx

Mrs A. said...

Oh Wowee Annie, this is brilliant and you have made your own vellum.That is a super flower die you have used. I couldn't find a flower one to use in my stash and the first butterfly one didn't work at all.So glad you made this card as I had a negative response to the tutorial.
Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! What an amazing card! I love the red and gold colors.

aga-craft said...

Åšliczna i oryginalna praca, ciekawy efekt :)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fabulous card Annie.

Sue xx

R's Rue said...

Wow. It’s stunning.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous fold design and even more stunning with the window effect in there! Nicely done Annie!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Annie hope your keeping okay hugs Sue xx

Carol L said...

What a wonderful folded design, and a beautiful card! Love the touches of gold!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Annie, I love the colours and gorgeous die cut in gold and love your alcohol ink background..Ooo, I might play with my inks today..

Luv CHRISSYxx

HilaryJane said...

What a very clever card, I had to go and look at how to make vellum. have never heard of that before, how clever xx

Tammy said...

What a stunning card and fold Annie, I love the die cut flowers!
Tammy x

mamawcindy said...

Your card is Beautiful, Loving the colors and that rose die.
cindys-greencricut

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, I so love window cards, it is a fun unexpected thing and the gold of your die cut against the Alcohol ink is so pretty!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How beautiful AND FANCY with that lovely flower and window. Very neat card!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a beautiful card Annie, love the window that you have created and the colours too. Take care, Michelle x

Donna said...

Fabulous vertical window card, very striking, colorful and gorgeous!

Mac Mable said...

WOW this is so creative and absolutely beautiful and clever you to 'make' your own vellum Annie x.

Ayla said...

Ohhh it is a very beautiful card. I love the combination colors you used :D
Kisses!!!!

Carole Pollard said...

Just brilliant the design is amazing love an£ hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, a fabulous design and lovely rich colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Fikreta said...

It's gorgeous card!

Valerija said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love it!
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

Absolutely stunning design.

OLga said...

Creazione molto bella!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and design Annie..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing Vertical Window card! You are always so creative!
Sorry if I can't comment all your past cad, I'm really in hurry

Ina G said...

Amazing aNNie - so colourful and very creative. Gorgeous!