Such a long time since I last visited your blog...I've been so busy with work and studies, I hardly get to crafting let alone blogging. But You've made some lovely colorful cards lately! This one with the bird is adorable, and those gnomes in your other post, too cute! How have you been? Unfortunately no traveling to Australia for me in the (near) future... Love Jantine
Wonderful card!!!! The background fits the motif wonderfully and makes it really shine. And your coloration is also wonderful. Maybe you would like to show this card at the Dream Factory. Our film of the month is "The birds". https://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-96-die-vogel-birds.html
Beautifully coloured Annie, that Wren image is magnificent. Wonderful and inspiring. Hope you and the wee pup are keeping well? Creative Hugs Tracey xx
43 comments:
Your wren and the ornate frame are beautiful Annie,a fabulous CAS style card
How beautiful Annie, love window cards, love your bird and flowers and fabulous cloudy sky..
Luv CHRISSYxx
You made a beautiful card with the beautiful robin Annie xx
Such a long time since I last visited your blog...I've been so busy with work and studies, I hardly get to crafting let alone blogging. But You've made some lovely colorful cards lately! This one with the bird is adorable, and those gnomes in your other post, too cute!
How have you been? Unfortunately no traveling to Australia for me in the (near) future...
Love
Jantine
Śliczna ptaszyna, piękna barwna karteczka :)
Beautiful.
Lovely and beautiful card, Annie!
Hugs
Fabulous card Annie, love the image. Hugs to you and Miss B! Valerie
so very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Beautiful card Annie, love Alison x
Beautiful card Annie
Anne
Fabulous card Annie, as always
So beautiful is your card Annie x
Fabulous card Annie - loving the framed sky in the background of the sweet image.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Wonderful card!!!! The background fits the motif wonderfully and makes it really shine. And your coloration is also wonderful. Maybe you would like to show this card at the Dream Factory. Our film of the month is "The birds".
https://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-96-die-vogel-birds.html
You made a beautiful card and the cute bird, love the colours
hugs ellen
Beautiful creation Annie. Shabneez x
Very sweet and pretty card Annie. Hope your well.xx
A pretty card using this lovely image.
Lorraine
Such a beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Beautifully designed card Annie, love how you've framed the image.
xx
Great card, so pretty and beautifully coloured!
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Beautiful 😍
Sorry I'm playing catch up again Annie you have made some stunning cards and your colouring is fab! hugs Sue x
A beautiful image and colouring too Annie x
A beautiful card Annie, lovely bird image and such lovely colouring, Kate x
Very beautiful.
Hugs
Kuni
Such a lovely Wren image and your frame for him looks stunning! Fabulous card!
Beautyfull card again Annie with a amazing bird nice colored
Have a good weekend and crafting on Epie xx
Lovely card, such sweet design!
This is gorgeous, like the cheery colors and the frame is perfect!
Beautiful card and love the little wren
Carol x
Beautiful window card, Annie.
xxx Margreet
What a gorgeous image and it's colored beautifully, stunning card!
Hugs, Tammy
gorgeous card annie...loz
Beautiful wren Annie, such a pretty card.
I'm now home in Canada and trying to catch up with some comments ♥
Your coloring is great and that frame is perfect.
Your bird is beautiful! I'm so drawn to them. Lovely with the frame and the sky background.
Beautiful card!
Sweet, elegantly beautiful greeting. The cloud-filled blue sky background is all kinds of marvellous.
Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
I just love how you have colored that wren, pretty cloud background and neat framing for it all too!
Beautifully coloured Annie, that Wren image is magnificent. Wonderful and inspiring. Hope you and the wee pup are keeping well?
Creative Hugs Tracey xx
Post a Comment