Cute Christmas card love the camper with doggie in it.xx
that little dog is so adorable ♥ Great card:)
gorgeous image and card Annie..loz
It's so nice.
What fun.
Super cute card love Alison x
I adore your Christmas caravan. It is so nicely colored and the image is just adorable.
A fun Christmas card Annie, a super image.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
A fun image Annie,beautifully coloured as always and teamed with gorgeous papers
Looks lovely xx
Fun card, great idea, hugs, Valerie
Such a sweet Christmas card, love the caravan and the cute doggie,Hugs,Ansx
I love this stamp and your lovely card,Annie!Hugs from Spain
cute and beautiful card AnnieGr Karin
Love it Anna…cute dog!X Ellen
A lovely Christmas caravan Annie , woeffHugs Epie XX
That is such a sweet image and you coloured it so well Annie, a gorgeous card.xx
Annie! 🙈
Beautiful card with great colouring of that cute image.xxx Margreet
A really cute card Annie and I love the little dog peering out from the windowAnne
Cute image- beautifully coloured! Lovely design and gorgeous papers.xx
This is so so cute with that little doggie in the window! Adorable card!
A fantaastic card Annie, although I'm not sure about being in that caravan in the winter, a little cold me thinks.Sue xx
A very cute Christmas card.Lorraine
Super cute and such a fun card Annie x.
Such a cosy card with the cute Christmas caravan, love it!
Great camper van just so adorable on your card x
Splendidly charming card. So cute and fun - and all those layers? Well you just know I'm gaga over them! :DAutumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Too cute, Annie. Love the picture you ised.
Fabulous fun card Annie, we used to have Christmas in our caravan a few times, my mum hated it..lol..Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card Annie, what a sweet image and beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x
Fabulous card AnniePam x
Beautiful design! Love the cute camper and the paper!
Great image and P.paper love the vintage retro resultCarol x
Lovely card with the Christmas Caravan image.Wies xx
This is fab, such a different Christmas card
We're big camping fans, but we didn't have the idea of spending Christmas in a camper yet. But the idea isn't that stupid. Enchanting motif, very nicely colored and great card.
Super cute camper image and fabulous coloring. I love this cute Christmas card.
What a brilliant card, LOVE the caravan with the doggy occupant xx
Awhh! What a sweetie this image is.LOve your colours and design.Chrissyxx
Such a cute gorgeous card Annie.HugsCathyxxxx
Brilliant caravan, like the one we had when we were children. Love it!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
I was looking at this digi and will probably own it one day, but right now too much coloring on my table already. Your card with it is so darn cute!!
How fun, I love this image all decked out for Christmas, like your added stitching!
Love the vintage feel to this one Annie. Shabneez x
Ciekawa karteczka, pięknie te przeszycia wygladają :)
Post a Comment
46 comments:
Cute Christmas card love the camper with doggie in it.xx
that little dog is so adorable ♥ Great card:)
gorgeous image and card Annie..loz
It's so nice.
What fun.
Super cute card love Alison x
I adore your Christmas caravan. It is so nicely colored and the image is just adorable.
A fun Christmas card Annie, a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A fun image Annie,beautifully coloured as always and teamed with gorgeous papers
Looks lovely xx
Fun card, great idea, hugs, Valerie
Such a sweet Christmas card, love the caravan and the cute doggie,
Hugs,
Ansx
I love this stamp and your lovely card,Annie!
Hugs from Spain
cute and beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
Love it Anna…cute dog!
X Ellen
A lovely Christmas caravan Annie , woeff
Hugs Epie XX
That is such a sweet image and you coloured it so well Annie, a gorgeous card.xx
Annie! 🙈
Beautiful card with great colouring of that cute image.
xxx Margreet
A really cute card Annie and I love the little dog peering out from the window
Anne
Cute image- beautifully coloured! Lovely design and gorgeous papers.
xx
This is so so cute with that little doggie in the window! Adorable card!
A fantaastic card Annie, although I'm not sure about being in that caravan in the winter, a little cold me thinks.
Sue xx
A very cute Christmas card.
Lorraine
Super cute and such a fun card Annie x.
Such a cosy card with the cute Christmas caravan, love it!
Great camper van just so adorable on your card x
Splendidly charming card. So cute and fun - and all those layers? Well you just know I'm gaga over them! :D
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Too cute, Annie. Love the picture you ised.
Fabulous fun card Annie, we used to have Christmas in our caravan a few times, my mum hated it..lol..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card Annie, what a sweet image and beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x
Fabulous card Annie
Pam x
Beautiful design! Love the cute camper and the paper!
Great image and P.paper love the vintage retro result
Carol x
Lovely card with the Christmas Caravan image.
Wies xx
This is fab, such a different Christmas card
We're big camping fans, but we didn't have the idea of spending Christmas in a camper yet. But the idea isn't that stupid. Enchanting motif, very nicely colored and great card.
Super cute camper image and fabulous coloring. I love this cute Christmas card.
What a brilliant card, LOVE the caravan with the doggy occupant xx
Awhh! What a sweetie this image is.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Such a cute gorgeous card Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Brilliant caravan, like the one we had when we were children. Love it!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
I was looking at this digi and will probably own it one day, but right now too much coloring on my table already. Your card with it is so darn cute!!
How fun, I love this image all decked out for Christmas, like your added stitching!
Love the vintage feel to this one Annie. Shabneez x
Ciekawa karteczka, pięknie te przeszycia wygladają :)
Post a Comment