Follow me

17 November 2021

Trees 🌳

 Trees
That's what our challenge is all about this time at

Look at this beautiful mood board below
For my design team card I have used two Crafty Individual
stamps, masking and painting with Altenew water colour paints.
To make the ripples I moved the brush back and forth and
then over with a fine pencil stub blender. The reflection was
stamped with powder blue ink pad.
Prize:  
Impression Obsession - Dies - Evergreen
see you with your tree designs at our challenge at

51 comments:

Christine said...

wow Annie, such a beautiful scene wit the trees and the water ♥ it.

Elephant's Child said...

Both the card and the mood board are delightful.

meg said...

What a beautiful calm peaceful scene,the colours are beautiful,love the details at the waters edge

Shirley Young said...

Really lovely Annie xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card, Annie!
Hugs

brenda said...

You have created such a tranquil scene here Annie and such lifelike water effects as well.

B x

Hobby Hoogland said...

Een prachtige kaart met bomen en in het water komen de bomen terug , heel mooi gemaakt.
Leuk tafereeltje.
groetjes Marjan.

Irene said...

Amazing reflection in the water!!!
XxIrene

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, Annie! HaVe a great day, hugs to you and BellA; Hugs, Valerie

Kuni said...

Wow... this is so stunning Annie.
Hugs
KUni

Valerija said...

Wonderful card, love the scene you have created.
Valerija xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Annie x

Mia said...

This is perfect, Annie. Adorable!

papierelle said...

Wow, this scene is so atmospheric. It reminds me when I go for a walk by our lake.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card what a gorgeous scene you created Annie.xx

aga-craft said...

Piękna praca, tło robi wrażenie :) fantastycznie :)

Donna Phelan said...

Amazing scene, your trees are marvelous....I love how you created the reflection too!

Diane said...

WOW Annie, you have created a gorgeously beautiful scene, breath taking!!

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous scene you have created Sis! Love how you did the ripples! Awesome inspiration ... thanks!

Barbara said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! So majestic and inspiring as well. You knocked this out of the box.

HerminiaRegolf said...

Beautiful card, with very well defined trees in the water.
Kisses and good week.

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card Annie and fabulous effect on the water and love all the stamps
Carol x

Margreet said...

So beautiful with that reflection in the water!
xxx Margreet

R's Rue said...

Perfect.

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Annie, I love all the images and your reflection is fabulous, Kate x

HilaryJane said...

Ooh, I love this one, what a wonderful scene and really great reflection xx

Tammy said...

WOW what a gorgeous scene Annie, I love this card!
Tammy x

Donna said...

This scene is beautiful, I'm looking at it and it is making me feel relaxed and peaceful.

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Annie and the scenery is fabulous. Big hugs, Carol s.xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OH WOW. I love those trees, That is a wonderful scenem, dear.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just stunning, lovely watercoloring, that sunset looks gorgeous and love the reflection and the little bird and duck, awesome scene!

mamawcindy said...

Love your pretty scene card.Love the reflection.
cindys-greencricut

cotnob said...

A lovely card Annie, such a beautiful scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

Wow Annie, this is stunning! What a work of he-art. Simply gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

Amazing scene and technique my friend, fabulous gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicki said...

Amazing, Annie! Love this water color reflection scene. A true piece of artwork!

Lowcarb team member said...

That is such a tranquil scene ... lovely.

All the best Jan

Witchcrafted Life said...

Wonderfully gorgeous card. So peaceful, elegant, and soothing.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous scene. I love all the different elements.

Carol W said...

Oh Annie, I love, love, love this card it is absolutely beautiful.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow wow wow!!! Amazing landscape, aNNie!! The water is so realistic!!! Love so much your inspiration for the challenge!! Thanks so much for sharing the way you made the ripples! You are a true Artist!!

JD/ Jill said...

What an amazing beautiful card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a fantastic scene you have created Annie, you are one very talented lady.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Annie fantastic card love Alison x

loz said...

Gorgeous scene and reflection stamping Annie..loz

Lisa said...

Great stamped scene and wonderful colors for the card too.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I'm late, but this is well worth the time it took to get here. What a fabulous scene you created! Just the sort of place I love to hang out. Brilliant with the reflection and the ripples. Wow!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful scene, looks like a wonderful place to sit with a good book!! xx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Judy Woodland said...

Geez, time got away from me this time. Sorry about the delay in my commenting, thought I had more time. I LOVE your creation, it's such a great take on the challenge. You always blow me away with your eye for color and design!!