Another fabulous challenge at
Our lovely theme is
"A Walk in the Woods"
[anything you might see walking in the woods]
I used a stencil with thick texture paste, Gecko Galz images,
printed and cut on the silhouette cameo and placed into the woods
Background papers is also from Gecko Galz.
Our mood board
Take a walk into the woods and show us what you see at
Our morning at Redhead beach for dogs... a first for Bella
who just loved it..


49 comments:
What a beautiful walk into the woods you have created with all your fun creatures and the mushroom, which I do hunt for in our woods every spring! Wow, Bella sure loves the water like our Mack does, so fun to see!!
How I would love to walk in those woods.
Bella is having a ball - which is lovely.
A fabulous woodland scene Annie,Bella certainly enjoyed a trip to the beach
The card with that scene in the woods is great, Annie.
Bella looks happy in the sea!
Hugs from Spain
Almost surreal the way you have placed the lady. Love all the animals, too. Bella looks like she is having a ball. Boy can she run!
carta molto bella,complimenti!
Oh Sis this is FABULOUS! I LOVE the scene you've created (you are SO TALENTED!) All the different woodland creatures in, on and around the birch trees is awesome ... their colors really POP! Beautifully done!
And, OMG Bella looks like she's having SO MUCH FUN! How awesome that she's working out for you guys. Sure would love to be walking along that shoreline chit chatting with you right about now! Hugs
A lovely scene Annie, the texture paste gives a great effect and Bella certainly looks as if she is having an amazing time xx
A beautiful autumn scene, Annie!
Wow.. your card is awesome!
Love the video from Bella - she loves the water like our Sidney does :))
Hugs,
Conny
What an amazing card Annie.
Wonderful photo and video too. Bella is so cute and fun!
Valerija xx
such a beautiful card with that great scene in the woods
hugs ellen
what a gorgeous card Annie, great idea
Gr Karin
Gorgeous card, Annie. I can imagine how Bella loved the sea. My dogs always loved it, too. Hugs, Valerie
What a fabulous card Annie, beautiful design with the amazing trees and little woodland animals in the foreground but my imagination is reading so much more into it because of the ethereal lady in darker woods behind the trees. It could be the ghost of some unlucky woman who is forever destined to haunt the place where she met an untimely end...only you know! (if it is I don't want to meet her there!)
LOVE the photo and video of joyful Bella on the beach! I want to take Marvin again now!
xx
Such a stunning card Annie and it's wonderful to see Bella enjoying the beach.
Sue xx
Oh my Annie the beach looks wonderful what a place to be, Bella having a ball.
Your card is so gorgeous.xx
I should love to walk in your wood, but also on your beach!
xxx Margreet
This is gorgeous Annie! Your placement of every element is pure perfection.
Beautiful Birch trees with all of those hidden critters. So wonderful!
Your card Annie is gorgeous so life like loved the video too and Bella is so cute xx
What a fab card, love all the creatures. Bella looks like she is having fun
When I saw this card, the first thing I said was, "How did she do that?" I still don't know, but it is gorgeous and you have captured the theme so will. If I did one for Florida, It would be more like the beach scene that you posted.
Your woods scene is so stunning Annie! And I could listen to the ocean all day, nice video, I always like seeing your sweet Bella.
Stunning card Annie and Bella looks like she had a fab time. Love Alison x
I enjoyed the video, Annie. And I love your card. You created a beautiful scene, my friend. Kisses!
Wonderful texture from the thick texture paste and I love all the critters etc playing in the woods Annie x. Miss Bella sure had fun x.
Oh wow that scene is just fantastic, I just love all the dimension and goodies there are in it to see :)
Oh Bella looks like she is in heaven!!
Hi Annie your creation is gorgeous. I love it. Bella looks like she had lots of fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie
A gorgeous card, but not as gorgeous as Bella on the beach!! xx
Stunning.
What a wonderful walk in the woods you gave us Annie, love the papers/pictures and the trees are fabulous..and Bella can run faster that your camera..lol..she looks so happy..
Luv CHRISSYxx
LOve the fabulous trees and all the woodland creatures.Bella certainly enjoyed herself
carol x
Fabulous photos and video of Belle enjoying the beach..our two love the sea and the beach too...Me and Paul have been really poorly with an awful stomach virus which left us both exhausted so I've been catching up on your gorgeous creations Annie!!! take care and chat soon hugs Sue x
What a beautifully designed card Annie, I love all the little woodland animals and birds, in amongst the trees.
What a fabulous beach, Miss Bella is having a brilliant time, Kate x
Love the scene you have created Annie. The trees are amazing. Lots of animals that I am making with my Needle Felting!! Bella by the Beach!! Having a great time. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Fabulous, Annie! Love this forest scene of birches and the texture is amazing. We were thinking alike on our creations.
wonderful woodsy image, your trees and little fox look wonderful ♥
Oh wow, your card is really into the woods. Winderful.
And Bella was enjoying it! She had the time of her life!
Leśne zwierzaki są fantastyczne:)Cudna praca:)
You've created a beautiful scene there. Loved your video too!
A beautiful scene you have created in the woods. Bella loves that beach doesn't she. A beautiful scene there as well!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Annie, your card is amazing! Those trees and the critters -- wow, so beautiful. I would love to see this as I walk in the woods. I might be taken aback by the ghostly lady, but she looks harmless enough. So lovely. It's wonderful to see Bella running on the beach! I remember Wally's first time. He still runs like that at 12 yrs old!
Cudowna leśna opowieść ::) drzewka wygladają jak żywe :) Pięknie tam u Ciebie nad oceanem :)
What a fun challenge and great woods you created for your card.
Enchantingly gorgeous. I adore the mystically lovely female figure amongst the tranquil trees in this wonderful woodland scene.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Aww, what a sweet, wonderfully charming gnome themed card. The mix of background paper is so fun and festive. Great design!
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
What a beautiful card. The more I look at it the more woodland creatures I see, including the Lady of the Woods who is overlooking her domain. Lovely!!! Well done, and great take on the challenge!!
beautiful card!
Post a Comment