Follow me

14 February 2022

Amore

Welcome to a new challenge and a new year at
after the design team having a short break

Using
Check out what the awesome teamies have created...
while there why not enter the fabulous challenge at
All Dressed Up as long as you use an image by All Dressed Up.
There are some freebies here

38 comments:

Margreet said...

Great card with a lovely sentiment!
xxx Margreet

Freubelmina said...

Aaaa see that lovely sweet girl…great card xx

Shirley Young said...

A really pretty card Annie xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ooohhh ... This is just adorable!!
Hugs

meg said...

A wonderful inspirational sentiment and gorgeous image Annie

Elephant's Child said...

Have fun.

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lynne said...

Beautiful card and a great sentiment x

papierelle said...

This is a lovely image and I like your card design!!!

Je@net said...

A very lovely card, Annie!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card with a lovely sentiment! and i love the digi
hugs ellen

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece, Annie, so pretty. You FB group is doing so well, that's wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

Mia said...

What a beautiful card! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Annie, do like the image but the sentiment verse steals the show, perfect.xx

Ellen said...

Beautiful Annie…love the image!
Grtz Ellen

Ellen said...

Beautiful Annie…love the image!
Grtz Ellen

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Beautiful card to celebrate Valentine's Day!
Kisses from Spain and happy week

Gerrina said...

Beautiful! Love the airiness! Hugs, Gerrina

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image,love the sentiment though
Carol x

Donna said...

Stunning card an that sentiment is wonderful! Happy Valentines Day!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute and pretty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

She is a beauty. I especially like the little heart on her cheek.

Anonymous said...

Annie another stunning card love the design and the cute image you have used. love Alison xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Annie, lovely design, colours and papers, pretty image and a really beautiful sentiment.
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annie and I love the quote, so perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conniecrafter said...

She is so sweet and I just love the sentiment to go with her!

Carol S. said...

Brilliant design Annie and love the colours of the image too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

*Vicki* said...

She is super sweet! Lovely colors and beautiful details on this design Annie!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Too cute for words! Have a happy Valentine’s Day!

Leslie Miller said...

She's adorable! I love this sentiment, too. A very pretty card!

Christine said...

so cute Annie, love your use of DP and that great sentiment ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous image Annie, and I love how you have coloured her. The overall look of your card is beautiful.
I cannot read the comments on your blog, but they do show up on the comment box... all I see on your blog is the date/time and the authors name.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card. Love that image and the design is super xx

Lisa said...

Super cute image, wonderful coloring and I love the addition of the flowers. Thank you to the link of the freebies. I look forward to using them.

Fikreta said...

so very sweet!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a charmer! So sweet, feminine and delightfully lovely.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life