Oh, I love this card. Thanks for entering you card at Creative Christmas challenge Toffe kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Christmas challenge hugs Claudia DT Creative Christmas challenge https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/ http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com
47 comments:
Love that it is a woman leading the way...
A really lovely scene Annie xx
I adore the vintage carriage and silhouettes. Really lovely, too, Annie.
You have made a beautiful nostalgic card xx
This is fabulous aNNIe!! Love the colours you choose with the spritz of gold and the reflection!!
The vintage carriage silhouette and background make a beautiful scene
Really magical! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Molto bella questa carta che ci porta indietro nel tempo!
Stunning card Annie - love that background and the silhouettes are stunning against it!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
A beautiful scene Annie.xx
What a gorgeous, magical scene! Love the splashes of gold! x
Fabulous card Annie, what a wonderful scene you’ve created! xx
Wow Annie what a beautiful card and the background is amazing!!
Diane {Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
Oh wow, I absolutely love this card. Wonderful image and colours.
Valerija xx
A gorgeous card Annie. I love the dreamy scenery you have made. Marlies
Such a stunning card Annie.
Sue xx
A really lovely scene, dear Annie!
Hugs from Spain
A superb wintry background for this silhouette image Annie, I just love it.
Lorraine
Beautiful scene and love the silhouette figures.Great Steampunk header
Carol x
Looks so magical! Beautiful scene! Hugs, Gerrina
WOW what a beautiful card Annie! Did you create the reflection or is that a part of the stamp? Looks AMAZING!!
Stunning card Annie
Anne
Śliczna karteczka, piękne tło :)
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Beautiful creation. Anesha
Such a fantastic little scene you have created Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A nice this is absolutely beautiful x
Unbelievably beautiful!
Gorgeous Annie, I love the images and the rich blue of the card.
Loving your new header, Kate x
What a gorgeous card Annie, love that carriage silhouette xx
Gorgeous card!
What a beauty I enjoyed watching it
Creatieve groetjes, Anja
Love the old fashion silhouette against the great background, the gold splatters are a neat touch!
Wonderful winter scene Annie, so much prettiness to cast your eyes over ♥
What a gorgeous card love the vintage carriage stamp Annie, take care xx
Love the magical feel of this card. I feel it could transport me to a wonderful, magical place.
Spellbindingly gorgeous design! This is wintertime beauty, elegance and creativity all at their finest.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
You created a beautiful and romantic scene. It looks great. I am particularly enthusiastic about how you created the shadow cast by the carriage.
Beautiful done with the shadows beneath ! Gina
Wow Wow and Wow stunning card Annie, outdid yourself this time my friend. just love it. Alison xxxx
Ah, what a wonderful night time scene you've created, I sure get the Christmas vibe seeing this. Beautiful!
Absolutely stunning scene here Annie! Love the sky colors and the silhouette images!!! So magical!
gorgeous card Annie
Gr Karin
A stunning card and love the detail with the amazing carriage and people. The background is gorgeous. Stay safe and well. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
super cute card
Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
DT Creative christmas challenge
Wowza incredible BG you created for this image. The addition of the gold splatters is perfect too.
Oh, I love this card. Thanks for entering you card at Creative Christmas challenge
Toffe kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Christmas challenge
hugs
Claudia
DT Creative Christmas challenge
https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment