Follow me

2 February 2022

♥ hearts♥

our challenge is
Hearts

Supplies

Textured hearts, White gel pen, heart "blingies".
Embossing folder and pearls
Copic markers with prismacolour pencils and an
image by Power Poppy stamps

This fab mood board to get you moving along.

 
The winner's prize

Get your hearts together and hope you can join in..

Linking to
colourful Options.....rosy red

58 comments:

Christine said...

what a fun card, I love your retro radio and the hearts flying out :)

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful Annie card, I love the beautiful colors that you have used.
Love XX

meg said...

A fabulous array of hearts in different styles and colours,the Power Poppy image is a beautiful focal point

Anita van Deur said...

Lovely bright heart card Annie, take care xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Funny card, Annie!
I love the desing and the colors.
Hugs from Spain

OLga said...

un biglietto favoloso!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great and fab card Annie
Gr Karin

Je@net said...

A very beautiful project, Annie!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card in the red colours
hugs ellen

Liz said...

Beautiful card Annie, such a great design. xx

Elephant's Child said...

Definitely fun.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous fun card Annie.

Sue xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous, just love it annie its gorgeous.xx

Barbara said...

I recognized that digital image immediately, and I love it. You have motivated me to color it up again. I love this card.

Diane said...

Fabulously fun Valentine card, what a super image it is and colored up so beautifully too!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab card, love the old radio! Hugs, Valerie

Donna Phelan said...

This card rocks! Love the image and your pretty Designer Paper!

Birgit said...

What a fun and fabulous card!!

Chris said...

Fun and fabulous, love the bright colours and that fab image, a great take on the heart theme.
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design aNNie, so creative as you are!!
Hugs

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cards-by-epie said...

A very Lovely fun card Annie , nice happy colors...
Yes I have facebook , hugs Epie

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful card FULL of hearts ... awesome design! P.S. The new theme at COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE is RED (lol just sayin')
Beautiful inspiration ... thanks!

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Annie I love it hugs Sue x

brenda said...

Beautifully designed Annie.

B x

Donna said...

Very striking and great image and sentiment for Valentines!

Kuni said...

Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

R's Rue said...

So cute.

Conniecrafter said...

Such a fun image and your background is so cool with it!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colourful card and great image
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Annie your card is so lovely and l nice the new look blog too enjoy your day x

*Vicki* said...

What a really colorful and fun design here Annie! Loving that cool retro radio and brings back childhood memories! So fun!

Margreet said...

Looking at this card make me just happy!
xxx Margreet

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Annie, I love the digital design and colours, Kate x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and digi Annie...Loz

Fikreta said...

Gorgous card!

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Annie. The stamp is perfect for this theme. Kisses!!!

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Annie and love the bright colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely card ... and I do like the use of hearts.

All the best Jan

Lee said...

WOW,what a great card.You are talented.Thanks for your visit.x

Makira said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! 💗 this card! Thank you for sharing at the Colorful Options Challenge. I can't wait to see your makes in the future! Cheers, Makira, CO DT

Vicki said...

Lovely and fun, Annie! Always such great details on your projects.

Ina G said...

Wow aNNie I love your take on the mood board. So modern and retro. Love the old radio. Takes you back to a whole different era! Those were the days...

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
Darlene
COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Diane said...

Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options Annie with your beautiful card!
Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

HilaryJane said...

So cheery and happy, I love it xx

Shabneez said...

Love the vibrant colours on this one Annie. Shabneez x

Kathy Krug said...

The focal image gives a great retro feel. Amazing design.

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic, colourful retro feel card Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Annie fantastic card as always. Love Alison xx

Leslie Miller said...

You brought this digi stamp to a new level. Fabulous, Annie!

Chrissy said...

Great colours and love all the hearts Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, how stinkin' cool is this? I love the collage-y look with all the elements going on. They all work perfectly together, well done. Super cute.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a festively fabulous riot of hearts. The bevy of hues and styles of hearts here is so artistic and eye-catching.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Witchcrafted Life said...

Splendidly pretty card! I adore the leafy green vines/tendrils reaching beyond the borders of the card base itself. So lovely!!!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Your card is stunning Annie! I love all the layers, details and the colours are just beautiful.

Lisa said...

Wonderful coloring of that cute image. Love the BG on the card too.