Welcome back to another awesome challenge at
Our theme is
Shades of Pink
My card is simply using Designer papers, dies, flowers and
stamps..simple
Beautiful mood board
The prize for a winner is
What are your shades of Pink....love to see your creations at


54 comments:
Beautiful card Annie and I love all the shades of pink, the bow and flowers, really pretty..
Luv CHRISSYxx
I love the beautiful pink tones on your cute card and the girl in love below is too sweet xx
Your layout showcases the beautiful florals perfectly Annie,a fabulous card
What a lovely card I so like the layout of the card Annie, take care xx
A very lovely card in pink, Annie!
Un biglietto rosa bellissimo,complimenti Annie!
What a great card Annie.
Love the shades of pink and the stitches.... wowww so lovely
Such a beautiful card, I'm loving the shades of pink.
Sue xx
what a wonderful card Annie
Gr Karin
So pretty x
Pretty floral card in all of the right shades!
Stunning card Annie love the colours
Anne
Beautiful card love the papers,bow and flowers-pretty in pink
Carol x
Lovely and colourfull card!! Very nice!
Great card in the soft pink colours Annie.
Karin
Great that pink card !!!!!
groeten Ineke
Gorgeous pink card Annie with pretty details!
So pretty Annie, a lovely feminine card.
xx
You say simple but all the layers and embellishments make it stunning!
Beautiful card and in my favourite colours too. Thanks for your email. Hugs Mrs A.
WOW what an awesome design! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! HUGS
Wow, that's a gorgeous creation: pink al over the ..card!
Lia xx
this card is so beautiful, love the pretty colors
hugs ellen
You have put a lot of beautiful things on this card to make it so pleasing and classy.
A lovely pink card, aNNie, love the touch of the (faux?) stitching all around the circle.
It's a beautiful card Annie. Lot's of flowers, I love it.
Greetings Miranda
Fabulous post, have a great day, stay safe, hugs, Valerie
Such a pretty in pink card
Beautiful colours and design Annie, Kate x
Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
I am glad it was simple for you, definitely wouldn't be for me, which is why I love it xx
Gorgeous card Annie fab shades of pink hugs Sue x
Ooh that's ever so pretty Annie, lovely colours xx
Truly lovely design, Annie! The stitching looks amazing.
Beautiful papers and florals. Love how you mixed and matched them.
Beautiful card design Annie. Pretty flowers and papers too. Love it!! Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx
Lovely use of the papers and pretty papers!
Wonderful use of DP and love the added stitching ♥
That's a LOT of pink. It is very romantic and feminine.
Such a pretty card in the shades of pink, Annie.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Super card , nice challenge Annie
Nice day greetz Epie
Just beautiful!!!
Your card is so pretty and feminine. A fresh breath of spring air!
Pieknie ukwiecona praca, śliczna paleta kolorów :)
Beautiful pinky card ! Love the flower paper. Creative regards, Gina
You may state that it was easy to make but it is a real beauty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Pink is my favourite colour :)
I like this card.
All the best Jan
Wonderful card, Annie! Love all the shades of pink! Really fantastic!
Hugs,
Conny
Wonderful papers and layout on this cute card.
Your papers are so pretty they just begged to be the star of the show and I'm glad you obliged! So fresh and cheerful!
Annie, this card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love the color scheme and your creation is amazing.
Its gorgoeus!
What a pretty card. I love all the elements and the shabby chic feel. Great take on the Mood Board!!
Splendidly pretty! This stikes me as being an ideal card design for Mother's Day.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment