Hi Annie, I love your card, the design is so lovely, the heart is gorgeous.xx
What a beautiful card, Annie. I love your coloring and the background. The stamp is great! Hugs, my friend.
Hey Annie......Lovely car on your blogspot........Our challenge is also with a car ? Maybe ?Have a nice day..... greetz Epie ....
That is fun. And a little different.
Love your shaving cream paper, beautiful image and design, as always a fab card from you!
Love your sweet card AnnieAnne
Fabulous card Annie, love the image, the heart and the gorgeous background paper.xx
What a beautiful card! I love your coloring and the background.Hugs Doris
I always love shaving cream paper and it is even better with the gold foil. I was impressed by the heart stencil, too.
such a beautiful card AnnieGr Karin
What a sweet image, lovely card!
So fun, love the shaving cream technique for the background, I haven't done that in years. The two are too cute and terrific coloring!
Fabulous card, Annie! Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous colourful card Annie!xxx Margreet
Oh this is so cute, I love the heart behind them. Are you going tk use the other blog you set up as I have to keep checking to see if you have posted.
That is the cutest card with all the hearts and sweet little couple in the car! NJ
A fab card Annie, lovely image and design, Kate x
I love your card, Annie.The design is so lovely and the heart is gorgeousHugs
An adorable but fun image Annie,love your choice of colours,papers and layout
Great card Annie, I love the cute image. xx
Great background and fabulous imageCarol x
Wow a lot of beautiful techniques on one card! And a beautiful effect! Hugs, Gerrina
Beautiful card!! I love all the hearts. So cute.
Fabulous cards this week, this one really strikes me with the black hearts, and background! Catching up after being without internet all week.
What a fabulous card Annie - love your background - isn't it fun making shaving creme backgrounds! You really have made the most of the wonderful imageBlessingsMaxine
Gorgeous colouring and love your beautiful background too!
a beautiful card, I love your coloring and the background. The stamp is great! hugs ellen
Super creation Annie - love that background! Shabneez x
What a fabulous card Annie.Sue xx
Annie what a wonderful card x
Super cute image and I like the background. Have a wonderful weekend!cindys-greencricut
Jaka fajna parka:) Świetny projekt:)
Oh my goodness what a very cute and happy couple! Really fun background and I so love the red and black combo here!!
Śliczna, romantyczna karteczka :)
Lovely design, a great looking card.All the best Jan
Gorgeous card and background marbelling Annie..Loz
Cute card the design is lovely Annie, xx
Super cute Julia Spiri image and I love the heart behind it too.
Love that gorgeous background and the lovely image.HugsCathyxxxx
Annie, what a totally adorable image so full of cuteness ♥
What a cute fun card, love the sweet couple in their car, gorgeous card..Luv CHRISSYxx
great card!
What a cute clever card Annie. So many fun things to look at.
Aww, super darling card!Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment
44 comments:
Hi Annie, I love your card, the design is so lovely, the heart is gorgeous.xx
What a beautiful card, Annie. I love your coloring and the background. The stamp is great! Hugs, my friend.
Hey Annie......Lovely car on your blogspot........
Our challenge is also with a car ? Maybe ?
Have a nice day..... greetz Epie ....
That is fun. And a little different.
Love your shaving cream paper, beautiful image and design, as always a fab card from you!
Love your sweet card Annie
Anne
Fabulous card Annie, love the image, the heart and the gorgeous background paper.
xx
What a beautiful card! I love your coloring and the background.
Hugs Doris
I always love shaving cream paper and it is even better with the gold foil. I was impressed by the heart stencil, too.
such a beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
What a sweet image, lovely card!
So fun, love the shaving cream technique for the background, I haven't done that in years. The two are too cute and terrific coloring!
Fabulous card, Annie! Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous colourful card Annie!
xxx Margreet
Oh this is so cute, I love the heart behind them. Are you going tk use the other blog you set up as I have to keep checking to see if you have posted.
That is the cutest card with all the hearts and sweet little couple in the car! NJ
A fab card Annie, lovely image and design, Kate x
I love your card, Annie.
The design is so lovely and the heart is gorgeous
Hugs
An adorable but fun image Annie,love your choice of colours,papers and layout
Great card Annie, I love the cute image. xx
Great background and fabulous image
Carol x
Wow a lot of beautiful techniques on one card! And a beautiful effect! Hugs, Gerrina
Beautiful card!! I love all the hearts. So cute.
Fabulous cards this week, this one really strikes me with the black hearts, and background! Catching up after being without internet all week.
What a fabulous card Annie - love your background - isn't it fun making shaving creme backgrounds! You really have made the most of the wonderful image
Blessings
Maxine
Gorgeous colouring and love your beautiful background too!
a beautiful card, I love your coloring and the background. The stamp is great! hugs ellen
Super creation Annie - love that background! Shabneez x
What a fabulous card Annie.
Sue xx
Annie what a wonderful card x
Super cute image and I like the background. Have a wonderful weekend!
cindys-greencricut
Jaka fajna parka:) Świetny projekt:)
Oh my goodness what a very cute and happy couple! Really fun background and I so love the red and black combo here!!
Śliczna, romantyczna karteczka :)
Lovely design, a great looking card.
All the best Jan
Gorgeous card and background marbelling Annie..Loz
Cute card the design is lovely Annie, xx
Super cute Julia Spiri image and I love the heart behind it too.
Love that gorgeous background and the lovely image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Annie, what a totally adorable image so full of cuteness ♥
What a cute fun card, love the sweet couple in their car, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
great card!
What a cute clever card Annie. So many fun things to look at.
Aww, super darling card!
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment