New challenge is here at
A CAS card today using a 3D effect
Using "summer trainers"
Love to see you in our challenge.
Check out what the awesome teamies have created...
while there why not enter the fabulous challenge at
All Dressed Up as long as you use an image by All Dressed Up.
There are some freebies here
πΊπΌπ·πΈ



33 comments:
Hi Annie this gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
such a great card love the colors and the pink shoes
hugs ellen
So lovly - I want some trainers like that! Hugs, Valerie
VERY sparkly shoes.
A gorgeous CAS card Annie - love it. Your background is so dreamy and shows off the shoes beautifully
Blessings
Maxine
Such a sweet card, very pretty colouring.
Happy Easter.xx
Beautiful image and love the 3-D effect with the heart
Carol x
Gorgeous card with these shoes filled with flowers.
Have a great Easter weekend!
Karin
Wonderful soft colour tones and fabulous layout
Great effect and so pretty Annie x.
Fabulous 3D effect and sweet colours aNNie, beatiful card!
I wish you and family a joyful, peaceful and sweet Easter!
Beautiful soft and so perfectly CAS! Like it! Hugs, Gerrina
Lovely clean design Annie, love your sparkly pink trainers! Have happy Easter weekend
xx
it's a lovely card Annie
Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter
Gr Karin
Brilliant card Annie, love the sparkles...Happy Easter to you too
Anne
A lovely card Annie, gorgeous colours, Kate x
A brilliant image and love the soft background. A great CAS card. Have a lovely Easter weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Gorgeous, cool take on the spotlight technique ♥
Absolutely stunning, great design and love the glittery pink shoes!
Gorgeous card Annie hugs Sue x
Lovley card. Happy Easter. Anesha
Those sparkly shoes would definitely make me forget my blues! Well done.
Hope you have a blessed Easter, dear.
Very nice sparkly shoes :)
Happy Easter Wishes.
All the best Jan
so cute, I love the soft background behind them and the sparkle you gave to the shoes!
Lovely card with super pink sneakers Annie
Nice Easter weekend , take care Epie
Terrific CAS card and great coloring. I love the popped-up heart.
I would love to wear some shoes like these! Such a pretty design and love your popped out spotlight with the image!!
Beautiful CAS card Annie..Loz
Pretty and sweet and sparkly! I love the 3D effect and the sentiment!
Happy Easter! Beautiful cards.
Love the sparkly shoes Annie.
Such pretty colours and subject Annie. Sorry I haven't been by to comment before, I haven't been able to get on Bloglovin for five days.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Serene, deeply lovely card. The softly hued background compliments those wonderful pink shoes so well.
Autumn Zenith π§‘ Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment