Follow me

28 May 2022

butterflies🦋

Can you Handle the Pressure?
[in a good way using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder with a twist butterflies 🦋 
Supplies
Altenew Gentle butterfly stencil
Wink of Stella H2O's
Perfect pearls.
Glitter cardstock..

See you at the challenge

43 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

Wauw I love it, great ef and colors, xx

Elephant's Child said...

Yet another type of pressure I probably can't handle.

meg said...

Absolutely stunning the colours are beautiful

kiwimeskreations said...

This is exquisite Annie - love the colours on the leaves and butterfly wings. The black really sets them off beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

Creaellenknutselsite said...

such a gorgeous card with the embossing and the beaituful butterflies
hugs ellen

aga-craft said...

Piękna praca, wyglada bardzo oryginalnie :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, your butterfly and the foliages look so realistic! Fab card!

Chris said...

Wow! It's a stunner Annie! The shimmering butterfly looks amazing on the black background.
xx

Carol L said...

Wow Annie, this is just fabulous! I love the metallic look and colors! I need to get my H20's back out again!!

Gerrina said...

t is a stunning one! Beautiful to see this image on black! Enjouy your weekend!

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring on this black background ... looks amazing! Hope you are well ... enjoy your weekend!

Donna said...

This is absolutely stunning Carol!!

Margreet said...

What a gorgeous embossing stencil. Stunning card in fab colours.
xxx Margreet

Melanie Hungerford said...

Gorgeous card, so much dimension and such vivid colors against the black!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how stunning with the EF and the perfect pearls over the black cardstock! Everything really pops on this one and the twist design looks amazing!

Christine said...

wow Annie, absolutely gorgeous ♥

Carol S. said...

A stunning card Annie. Love the butterfly and the design. Happy weekend!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

absolutely beautiful Annie, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the twisted easel fold and fabulous embossing folder and colouring
Carol x

Ina G said...

Simply breathtaking aNNie. Love the bling and bold colours. Great fold too.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, a fabulous embossing folder.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the embossing folder.xxx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Fabulous card, Annie!
Hugs from Spain

Craftfanka said...

Co za cudeńko:) Fantastyczna technika:)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is a real beauty! I love the metallic, pearlescent color that you achieved. Just gorgeous.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so fantastic Annie, that colouring really makes the embossed image look regal and mind blowing gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Judy Woodland said...

Oh I love this idea. Embossing on black and then coloring the image is GENIUS!! So pretty and elegant.

Carol W said...

Great card Annie you do very well under pressure.

Jane Savage said...

What an incredible effect, the image really pops off the card! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Just stunning Annie

Anne

HilaryJane said...

That looks so cool on the black background, just fabulous xx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Annie, gorgeous colours and love that embossing folder..

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Gorgeous butterflies and card fold Annie..Loz

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The butterfly on the black background makes the butterfly POP! It's a beauty.

Marjan said...

Gorgeous card with the embossing and coloring!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is so elegant, I love how the butterfly seems to glow!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Annie

Gr Karin

papierelle said...

Wow, that looks stunning!!! And the colors really shine against the dark background.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm totally blown away! How I wish I'd kept my Perfect Pearls. This is amazing, Annie!

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x

Vickie Y said...

Wow! What a gorgeous EF...the color really pops against the dark background.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!