What a sweet image and I love how you have used it here Annie - it's a gorgeous presentation of it, and love the wee flower accentsBlessingsMaxine
ooh such a great card with the cute stamp i love the colorshugs ellen
!love your background and beautifully coloured image,that butterf!y must be tickling her nose
So pretty, Annie, a really beautiful design! x
Love your background and such a sweet image, very pretty x
A very pretty card Annie.xx
Pretty.
She's a beauty!xxx Margreet
Adorable little girl and fab colouring! Great design as always!
Such a cute card Annie.Sue xx
Tremendously charming + beautiful card. The flurry of butterflies is wonderfully upbeat and just the thing to lift - as though on their featherlight little wings - anyone's spirits.Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Gorgeous card and lovely sentiment, great start to my day!
What a cutie! Sweet image and beautiful design, such a pretty card today Annie.xx
Gorgeous card, Annie. Hugs, Valerie
Adorable card AnnieAnne
She looks so shocked that it landed on her! A fun image and beautifully coloured one! Hugs, Gerrina
oh my goodness she is just too cute, terrific coloring and I love that die cut flower border with it too!
Awe! She's just as sweet as can be! Such lovely coloring and love the added floral accents with her too!
Cute image and wonderful colouring. I love that little daisy edge die too xx
gorgeous AnnieGr Karin
Love the cute beautifully coloured image and great backgroundCarol x
A beautiful card Annie, lovely image and gorgeous colours, Kate x
Jest prześliczna, wiosenna i radosna :)
This is the sweetest image and it's a really fresh, feminine design.
She is stunning Annie. Beautifully coloured and a gorgeous card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This card is precious. Annie your coloring skills are awesome. Great job.
So cute Annie, I love that adorable image ♥
Isn't she adorable? So sweet, Annie.
What a adorable image Annie! xx
A super, sweet image - love this card.Lorraine
Wooww...so nice Annie , lovely cardGreetzz Epie
So wonderful, Annie! Love your fantastic colouring!Hugs,Conny
So sweet. I love it.
love what you did with this Annie
This is such a sweet image, made into an adorable card!
This is so gorgeous,such a cute image.xxx
She is adorable and coloured beautifully Annie, gorgeous card..Luv CHRISSYxx
wow, so sweet!
This is a very lovey and pretty image and I like your delicate coloring.
Awww, pretty!
This looks so sweet - I like it :)All the best Jan
So cute and pretty Annie. Love that background.HugsCathyxxxx
Adorable image and card Annie..Loz
You know I am not big on colouring images but I so admire how beautiful yours always are aNNie. Just the sweetest card.
so very beautiful AnnieGr Karin
Post a Comment
45 comments:
What a sweet image and I love how you have used it here Annie - it's a gorgeous presentation of it, and love the wee flower accents
Blessings
Maxine
ooh such a great card with the cute stamp i love the colors
hugs ellen
!love your background and beautifully coloured image,that butterf!y must be tickling her nose
So pretty, Annie, a really beautiful design! x
Love your background and such a sweet image, very pretty x
A very pretty card Annie.xx
Pretty.
She's a beauty!
xxx Margreet
Adorable little girl and fab colouring! Great design as always!
Such a cute card Annie.
Sue xx
Tremendously charming + beautiful card. The flurry of butterflies is wonderfully upbeat and just the thing to lift - as though on their featherlight little wings - anyone's spirits.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Gorgeous card and lovely sentiment, great start to my day!
What a cutie! Sweet image and beautiful design, such a pretty card today Annie.
xx
Gorgeous card, Annie. Hugs, Valerie
Adorable card Annie
Anne
She looks so shocked that it landed on her! A fun image and beautifully coloured one! Hugs, Gerrina
oh my goodness she is just too cute, terrific coloring and I love that die cut flower border with it too!
Awe! She's just as sweet as can be! Such lovely coloring and love the added floral accents with her too!
Cute image and wonderful colouring. I love that little daisy edge die too xx
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Love the cute beautifully coloured image and great background
Carol x
A beautiful card Annie, lovely image and gorgeous colours, Kate x
Jest prześliczna, wiosenna i radosna :)
This is the sweetest image and it's a really fresh, feminine design.
She is stunning Annie. Beautifully coloured and a gorgeous card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This card is precious. Annie your coloring skills are awesome. Great job.
So cute Annie, I love that adorable image ♥
Isn't she adorable? So sweet, Annie.
What a adorable image Annie! xx
A super, sweet image - love this card.
Lorraine
Wooww...so nice Annie , lovely card
Greetzz Epie
So wonderful, Annie! Love your fantastic colouring!
Hugs,
Conny
So sweet. I love it.
love what you did with this Annie
This is such a sweet image, made into an adorable card!
This is so gorgeous,such a cute image.xxx
She is adorable and coloured beautifully Annie, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
wow, so sweet!
This is a very lovey and pretty image and I like your delicate coloring.
Awww, pretty!
This looks so sweet - I like it :)
All the best Jan
So cute and pretty Annie. Love that background.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Adorable image and card Annie..Loz
You know I am not big on colouring images but I so admire how beautiful yours always are aNNie. Just the sweetest card.
so very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Post a Comment