Follow me

14 May 2022

happy birthday

[in a good way using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder with a twist  Flowers 🌺
products:
Altenew Decorative florals stencil
Black card stock
White ink
Gold embossing powder
Can you Handle the Pressure?
see you there.

34 comments:

meg said...

Absolutely stunning,the gold and black are beautiful together

Elephant's Child said...

That is truly dramatic - and lovely.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is stunning Annie I love it

Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a dramatic card Annie - love the gold and black combination
Blessings
Maxine

Stamps and Paper said...

WiwcAnnue what a stunning card,,,very classy

Anne

Janette said...

Beautiful Annie.xx

Lynne said...

Beautiful, a very special birthday card x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! Such amazing dramatic look! Wonderful inspiration!!

Diane said...

Elegant and beautiful Annie, the black and gold is stunning!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Absolutely striking! Beautiful embossing folder but that color combo with the sparkly gold is fantastic!

Lisa said...

Love the emboss folder and the gold and silver add to the elegance of this folder on your stunning card.

Doreen said...

Wow Annie, this is simply stunning.xxx

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, Annie, this is stunning. Using that white ink and the gold embossing powder is just GENIUS. I'm pinning. I am so pleased to join the design team and I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. Hugs~

Christi Conley said...

Oh my goodness!!This card is SO beautiful!! <3

Darlene said...

WOW ... this is BREATH TAKING! The colors are so elegant & rich! LOVE IT!!

Margreet said...

Awesome creation Annie. Love, love it!
xxx Margreet

aga-craft said...

O to zupełnie nowa forma kartki :) pozdrawiam :)

Sarah said...

Wow, what a stunner this is annie. The black and gold is so luxurious xx

JD/ Jill said...

Stunning card!

Vickie Y said...

WOW! Beautiful embossing folder technique! Your card is super elegant!

Christine said...

Stunning in black, the touch of white and gold really pop ♥

Melanie Hungerford said...

This is so pretty! I think I need to attempt to create something similar (if I can figure it out!).

Conniecrafter said...

wow that is so elegant looking, such pretty flowers, love the highlights of it, pretty gold framing!!

Anita van Deur said...

Love it!!

papierelle said...

Wow, I'm thrilled!! This card is stunning and I love it!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow stunning

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning card love the gold embossing on the black very dramatic
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This card is so stunning and very stylish and dramatic.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol L said...

I absolutely LOVE this glittered beauty! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

Donna said...

Words can not describe how stunning this card is!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fabulous card. The technique you used is awesome, and the black and gold is stunning. I love all of that sparkle. So happy to be joining the team and creating with all of you.

Carol W said...

Holy cow Annie. This is card is absolutely STUNNING, I love it. I love the colors and the bling, the image. This is outstanding. Everything about it is perfect!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I'm ridiculously behind in visiting but I have to stop and stare with dropped jaw at this one. So gorgeous, Annie!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Jaw-droppingly gorgeous creation, Annie. I do believe this is my new favourite card of yours that I have seen to date. It really is a fabulous beauty!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life